Monday, December 29, 2008

random

todae was funny and hilarious
but relli tired
hmm..

Lols.
My bro played with ZhengKang with FuzzyTortie
O_O
hahaha
nth much lahh..
i dont know
wadever

then i maple now lvl 70 still
75% =.=

boring day
i still left with that damn jian bao and zuo wen =.=
BLEHH

so sad lehh
tmr got parade rehearsal again..
need wear number 3 lehh
aww...
:( sobs..
hope it'll be good
cuz i cant hear with my left ear then i scared cant hear commands cham
then drag the whole company down :(
aww..
sobs..
nbm..
we'll see how it goes tmr..
:)
have a positive mindset
i know i cant change my personality
but i could change my attitude xD
yaye!!

tmr will be a good day :)
okay..
I am going to watch XiaoNianRe liao xD
poor YuZhu :(
aw..

okay here i am gone~

poof~

Time Out : 7.57PM 29 Dec 2008 Monday CloudyCool WarmyCool

No comments:

Post a Comment