Monday, December 7, 2009

:D

okay,
i think i wont be blogging so often le leh,
cause i am kinda busy O_o
not like last time can blog everyday cause nothing to do le x.x
yeah...
i just came back from malaysia,
umm,
dowan talk about it cause i am kinda busy now,
just that,
i ate an 8kg watermelon,
and..
yesh i cooked with my grandma and mom,
and i watched G-force and 2012 on TV,
yeah yeah :D
AND
I AM REALLY BUSY NOW!
i am not kidding,
new events in mouse hunt, restaurant city, fish a fish!
OMG !!
THIS IS MAD!!!!
omg i think i blog another day,
i am spamming games on facebook and SMS-ing and blogging at the same time,
CANT STAND IT T.T
OMGGGG I GO FISH A FISH CATCH A FISH WHICH COSTS 1650 GOLD!! OMG OMG!!!
OMG I REALLY GONNA BLOG ANOTHER DAY LE!
TMR I GOING NCC CHALET~~
okay okay i no time le!!
LATER I GOING MAPLE!!
I MEAN
NOW!
I AM REALLY NOT NOT NOT FREE! BYE BYE!!
:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment