Sunday, May 10, 2009

196

i wont cry over it,
i wont get heart attack,
i wont go crazy and jump off the building,
i wont blame anyone for it,
i wont complain to anyone about it,

that fact cant be changed,
and i brought all that shyt upon myself,

did i use a wrong phrase or something?

i wished all i could do was to smile,
and tell myself,
i must work harder,
and i want the best out of myself,
and i can do it,

i realised what i really wanted,
as in,
now,
the present,
was that,
and boy,
my love,
too,

so we say,
we're always greedy,

that has been done cant be undone,
so i have to face the music,
and the music aint as nice as Jay Chou's,
obviously,
utterly disappointed in myself D;
aww,
what have i done for the past term 2,
slacking,
dozing off in class,
sleeping after midnight,
doing homework in school,
not paying enough attention in class,
i forgot where i've left wanyi,
maybe she's tired from ca1 and ran away from me,
come back to me,

and yeah,
i started reading Breaking Dawn,
just the first chapter,
cause i finished reading Eclipse last midnight,

aww,
i am gonna miss this series of romance,

from Twilight till now,
i'vent witnessed Bella and Edward doing THAT thing,
cause Edward's afraid that he would hurt Bella when he's..
.. o.O
HIGH~ ;D
okay,
as in high,
;D
yeah,
high~~ ;D

all i read was kissing and kissing non-stop,
that Bella forgot to breathe,
haha ;D

"Edward's shirt was on the floor,"
quoted from Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer,

i read,
just last midnight ;D
^^

and i love it,
vivid description,
o.O

did i use the right word again?
i was just trying to test my shyt vocab in this post,
and i think i failed,

uh,
well,
too bad,

i am going swimming,
and my buddy said it's sick,
so i shall try not to drink pool water,
;D

buh bye,
goodbye my loves,

i dont know what i am afraid of,
just feel that,
things aint going that well,

if,
i ever flunk my history,
i cant promise that i would sit there and smile,
maybe you just see me dead on the road outside school,

lol,
i was kidding,
just worried,

I aint like Bella,
not that lucky,
to have an overly protective vampire veggie to love me forever,
she loves Jacob,
and she's damn afraid of hurting him,
but she cant live without Edward too,
and Edward's compromising,
so is that even fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment