Monday, May 4, 2009

=.=

oh screw that english paper,
i wished my vocab was as good as alvin's ;D
since its over,
let it go,
there're more to come,

screw english,
i failed my vocab once again,
damn,
what shyt vocab i have,
lols,

todae i failed to give out BOTH of my presents,
aw damn,
it's such a waste,
i should have taken the initiative to go over,
argh!

sorry geok,
i owe you a present yeah,
;x
AND I WILL RETURN IT SOME DAY! ;D
lols,
;x

i'm sorry boy,
blame myself for being such a coward D;
good luck for tomorrow ;D
hope you do well in hcl yeah ;D
must jiayou! ;D

aww,
todae i slipped,
damn no0b lor,
i was walking,
WALKING down the stairs to get that stupid diary,
then i saw zhengzhang coming up the stairs,
said hi,
then after that,
i slipped,
5 steps down the stairs,
my ass hurts man,
what the hell is wrong with my shoes todae lor,
so suay,
and heng nobody was at the stairs then,
phew!
this is not the first time i slipped liao lor,
like the fifth time,
since i came to RV,
argh!
my ass hurts,
=.=

exam time,
i was going mad over one word,
SLAVISHLY,
what the hell is the meaning of that word man,
lols,
i just threw a shyt answer in and handed it up,
WHO CARES LA,
and i think i screwed my readers' response,
AIYA,
HACK CARE LA,
argh!
reader response,
CHAM LIAO LOR,

if you remember,
lols,
when i get hyper or something during exams,
shows that things aint well,
sighs,

being emo helps when it comes to exams yeah,
haha,

thanks FELICIA! ;D
for discussing readers' response with me todae morning ;D
THANK YOU! ;D
and thanks HUIWEN! ;D
for crapping with us this morning,
;DD
hahahaha,
cool,
nice talking to felicia and huiwen ^^

so yeah,
todae was like that,

laoma cheer up,
lols,
everyone is going thru the same thing yeah,
;)

i feel veh happy todae,
cause i get to see somebody i missed alot,
aww,
i love that curly strands ;x
hee hee ^^


i will start work at 1.30,
it's 12.41 now,
;D

i realised sth,
i spelt broccoli wrongly
;x
lols,
my spelling sucks,
my vocab too D;

orange loves broccoli <3 ^^

i hope i can do it tmr,
that present,
;x

No comments:

Post a Comment