Sunday, May 17, 2009

@.@

tmr,
wanyi,
you're so dead,
lols,
stupid maths paper,

on tuesday,
wanyi will be even more dead,
oh crap,
history,
SEQ,
screwed up SEQ,
it's like damn easy to others,
but it's just so hard for me to answer,
what's wrong with my history genes =.=
if i ever flunk any of my questions or the paper,
i'd rather go and jump,
then KABOOM!
LOL!

argh,
i was like mapling yesterday and just now,
I HAVENT LEARNT TING XIE =.=
and
geog project,
forget it lor,
monday,wednesday,thursday,
3 days to stay back and do,
dont tell me 4 people doing a 3000 word report within 3 days is not possible,

now,
i shall do my zhou ji,
and yang lao shi like damn long neh collect my book liao,
@.@
it's like veh empty leh,
sighs,

and that system seriously failed,
like what i expected,
so shall we do something like what my dearest bravo girls always do?
i shall sms everybody and call kaisong ;D
then i must get everyones' replies back,
so to ensure that everyone got that message,
not a bad idea right?
just kidding,
my phone will KABOOM!
if i ever do that,
@.@
argh!
i got no idea what to do already,

please,
no veggie rings for me,
i got no characteristics to have them,
so yeah,

reply tags ;D

felicia;
thank you! ;D
haha,
i feel better now ^^
thank you,
;33

weely;
yea weely,
you should feel honoured lor ;D
heehee~
admit you're zai ^^
cause that report really like w0w!
i am serious ;D

geok;
haha,
cause u are ah geok mah,
heehee~
;D
ur english readers' response havent get back,
if u get back le sure will pull up the grade one,
^^
jiayou and good luck! ;DD

casey;
lol,
i think i remember you,
thanks for tagging anyway,
and junior is like so different from schoolmate... @.@


WANYI,

IS,

SO,

DEAD,

wish me to the best of luck people,
thank you ;D

if i could read your mind boy,
and if you could read mine too,
it would be great,
i'll try to play with you ^^
so seeya tomorrow ;D
orange loves you,

No comments:

Post a Comment