Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LOL!

lol,
i was feeling damn weird,
no idea why,
argh!

just came back home,
from that BIG science competition,
it tests our general knowledge,
and it's damn difficult,
so yeah,
=.='''
last year only got a participation,
SO,
this year,
I WILL GO JUMP IF I NEH GET AT LEAST CREDIT,
KABOOM!
lols,

you dont know how happy i was yesterday,
^^
hahaha,
i love yesterday!
including cca ;D

i know we both rock!
;D
wo0ts~
good job to us again ^^

cca was really fun,
lols,
i love it,
especially when i got the hang of the insprak drill~
wo0ts~
I LOVE THAT DRILL~
it's damn damn cool~
just like yang tinggi~
wo0ts!~

todae,
was a veh weird day,
i feel like there's absolutely nobody around me,
excluding you boy,
LOL!

i feel like so alone,
sian,
what happened to me,
=.=

i guess there'll always be nobody beside anybody,
no matter how long they get together,
be it just a second or a few hundred years,
like i said,
there's no forever,
unless you are some immortal,
lols,

oh yeah,
todae's chinese,
got gong han back,
wasnt that good though,
lol,
neh mind,
i will do better!
;D

i want to say something,
and i mean it,
ERH HEM!

I LOVE LANG ARTS,
*pukes*

I LOVE LANG ARTS,
*pukes*

WANYI LOVESSSSSS LANG ARTS,
*pukes pukes pukes*

so boy,
say this,

I LOVE CHINESE~

I LOVE CHINESE~

I REALLY LOVE CHINESE LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!

it might help,
heehee~
aww,
i really want to help,
;\

awww,
todae's bio is veh boring D;

and todae assembly was totally,
sighs,
how come nobody do the cheer de,
WAH SIAN LOR,
i do alone look like some stupid person,
do finish the AYG cheer then i "wo0!!!"
yiming was infront of me,
he was like,
umm..
he was giggling and gave me that =.o look,
LOL!
what the?
=.=
ARGH!
COME ON PEOPLE!
lets get high~~
i feel so zzzzzz when i do alone,
and the SCs + PSLs do alot of times lor,
like what yang lao shi said,
and what weely and geok said,
they spent alot alot alot alot alot time doing it,
and then we all dont appreciate,
ARGH!
so bad,
D;

AND WHAT THE HELL LOR,
THE CROSS COUNTRY CUT SHORT UNTIL ONLY 2.8KM!
=.=
ZzZzzzZzzZz
2.8 is NOT a nice number!
ARGH!
zZzZzZZz..
ACTUALLY I CAN RUN 3.2KM de leh...
=.=....
ZZZzZzZzzzzZZzz

YEAH!
yesterday pe,
i ran 3.2km ^^
damn shuang,
did the first 6 rounds with zhihe and runzhong,
damn funny lor,
we were like talking and the guys were almost WALKING =.=
i was like jogging damn slowly lor,
argh!
they damn pro de then WALK with me,
LOL!
3.2km in 24.15mins is totally ZzZZzzZZZZzzZz..
i should train more,
for the sake of next years' NAPFA,
which is guaranteed a SILVER,
ARGH!
CAUSE OF THAT STUPID STANDING BROAD JUMP..
ARGH!
my gold D;
sobs,

todae i no time to crap liao,
so byebye,

I LOVE LANG ARTS~
*pukes*

i am afraid,
one day,
i might not be able to control myself and start doing stupid things,
awww,
you're irresistable,
argh!

awww,
your hair,
boy,
do u ever mind if i start messing up your hair when i am out of control?
;D
你的魅力无法挡!

No comments:

Post a Comment