Thursday, May 14, 2009

screwed,

man,
i am feeling so screwed up todae,

why cant they just shut up and keep quiet?

if the above sentence offended you or sth,
i am sorry,

yeah right,
people just love to gossip and talk crap,
and they love to discuss who did it,

nobody gives a damn,
i feel like a no0b when nobody ever gives a damn,
damn it,

and i cant hack care or something,
cause its my duty,
i dont want teachers to screw us,

okay,
u may think i am stupid or just simply a no0b,
but can u just PLEASE at least give yourself some respect,
please,

i cant stand that noise,
how i wish every teacher is in class on time,
cause it's just simply out of my control,

todae is so screwed that i dont wanna talk about it,

we changed it,
gossips all around,
and i chose to keep quiet,
what's there to talk about?

i need time to adjust,
just not used to the new one,
i'm so sorry if i ignored you or something,
i just dont know how to react and i was feeling really screwed D;

i have jacob on my left,
i have edward on my right,
i love it,
but,
it just feels so weird,

i am really sorry boy,
i am sorry D;
i need time to adjust,
i promise i wont make you too bored okay? ;\

i tried to control myself,
cause i was feeling damn distracted,
i controlled myself so i dint talk,
i am afraid that my brain go haywire again or something,
just let me adjust okay?
it feels damn stupid to not talk and totally ignore your tablepartners,
i think people who sit beside me veh suay,
cause it's like,
they're just simply sitting beside nobody like that,
talk or say something also no reply,
argh!

i will try to talk,
more,
it's so bored,
and i know they're tired of the silence,
so yeah,
i will try okay?
i will try.. ;\

todae,
got back science paper,
my heart almost went KABOOM!
or something ;/
it's good,

haha,
a really good job to you,boy
good job to us! ;D

i dont want my lang arts paper back,
D;

hcl paper,
yang lao shi told us to prepare tissue paper,
so yeah,
should expect what is the result,

geog paper,
screw it man,

maths paper,
eff it,
i am so gonna eff that paper if i get less than a B4,

history paper will be next week,
dont expect good results too,

how screwed can my mid years be?
oh crap,
good luck to me,

.
.
.
.
.

nothing much to say,
just feel so screwed up,

kenneth from 2k is damn cute ;D
weely de male chairperson is ultra ultra cute lor,
hahaha,
he's really veh veh cute ^^

and zixian borrowed my hcl txtbk todae,
weird man,
dint expect him to even step into 2e o.O
and he neh return me the book personally leh,
;\
and thanks but sorry seowhwee ;x
THANK YOU!
but
sorry ;/

thats all for todae,
i will try to talk okay?

it's like so long since i sat beside runzhong,
my best table partner ever,
^^
so i need to find that feeling back and talk crap with him everyday,
like we used to be,
;D

i'm sorry if i've neglected you boy,
i am really sorry D;

brocolli,
orange's sorry,
orange loves brocolli,
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment