Tuesday, June 23, 2009

=.= again

TOO BAD,
there's no cca todae,
that's my too bad,
MY TOO BAD,

please,
i wont say too bad there's cca,
i bloody wont,
okay sorry for being so agitated,
i just get freakkin pissed off nowadays,
cause of some,
nah,
i wont say it,

too bad there's no cca todae,
what the hell lor,
damn that H1N1 la,
damn it la,
then,
"i have to suffer their fun",
you get what i mean,

i feel damn reluctant,
really,
i'd rather go trekking on bukit timah hill with my lovely 6g-iians07,
a million times,
and that's like billions of times better than THAT,

i've forgotten the meaning of fun,
fun,
ah yes,
it'll gonna be fun,
damn fun,
yeah right is all i could say,

later i going to the library,
alone to emo,
no la,
kidding,
i going there to GET HYPED UP!
wahahaha,
thanks alvin for this word "hyped",
cause he taught me that word,
alvin's damn zai can? ;D
hehe,
i going to read ROMANCE~,
again~~
cause there are some books i borrowed last time,
not up to my standard,
drag until so long,
AND,

"WO YAO WO MEN ZAI YI QI",
IS THE BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ,
wahahahha!

and ken,
thank you for talking that day,
it really meant alot to me,
cause,
you're just so freakkin nice,
;D
hehe,
and i am going to read THE HOST,
OMG LA,
I AM SO GONNA READ IT!!!!
xDDD

thank you weely and geok~
i love you girls ;33
hehe,
yeah,
i miss you girls okay?
especially our dear AH GEOK~
xD
hehehe,

hmm,
i need to pin up my hair,
now,
and i am going to maple xD

hahahaha,
yes,
i love the library,
it's damn fun,
there,
alone,
and reading and listening to music,

AND YESH!
I AM SO FREAKKIN IN LOVE WITH ENGLISH SONGS NOW,
THANKS TO WEELY~~
WAHAHHAHAHAHA,

omg,
I like that song,
"crush" by David Archuleta,
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment