Wednesday, June 24, 2009

xD

"ah jie,since you're so man right,your boyfriend should be more MAN! ma xD"

that was what my P6 brother said to me,
LOL xD
that was the first sentence he said to me,
which really makes sense,
LOL xD

hehe,
true lor,
HAHAHHAHAHA!
he always say i manly de leh,
maybe cause he thinks that he's gay or sth? o.O

OMG I FEEL SO BUBBLY~
xD
hehe,
thanks everyone! ;D
thanks ken! xD
bubbly is really a damn nice word x)

hehe,
yeah SAM!
I AM GOING TO BE A BUBBLY KID xD
hahahahaha!

and geok ah,
i quit maple cause i got homework neh do finish @.@
awww,

AND THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SONGS RECOMMENDED!
WAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

"you look so dumb right now,"
quoted from Rihanna - Take A Bow,
;P

i know i rock la,
thank you thank you xD

i never knew i could hurt like this,
and i cant stand the pain,
sometimes i feel like tearing myself up,
sometimes it's burning,
sometimes it's freezing,

as time goes by,
it'll be easy,
i've done it before,
and i will do it again,
it's a new challenge,

byebye,
i love you,

i will be happy and bubbly!
xD
WAHAHHAHAHA!

let me get over this hurdle,
i asked for it myself,
nobody else is to blame,
nobody is at fault,
and someone else have to suffer the consequences of my decision,

oh my,
but if you analyse the problem,
that someone deserves it,
LOL!
haha,
KIDDING LA,
HAHAHAHAHA! xD

i miss someone,
i dont know who,
i miss myself,
who am i?

i hate that,
i want to raise my head high up,
and walk infront of you,
because i aint your dog,
i wont look on the floor,
i wont get my face pink,

isnt life about looking what's ahead of you?
and not what's on the floor?

as if fear can turn into love,
this is my reply to that dumb movie i watched todae =.=

my mom told me this,
"woah,nobody wants my daughter ah,you kidding ah?"
she said that in chinese la,
haha,
then i shocked leh,
she always says this,
"she bring her boyfriend home,i smack her ah,"
but i think if i ever bring my boyfriend home,
if i have one,
she will be like damn happy can?
cause she knows someone wants me ma,
LOL!
:O

awww,
i feel so happy,
thank you everyone,
i always remind myself,
"just care about those who care about you,"
omg la,
i love you guys xD

for those who dont give a damn about you,
what's your point caring about them?
you're just simply wasting your saliva,
=.=
seriously,
x.x

my mom is going to cook curry tmr,
cause i asked her to,
i asked her to follow the recipe i brought back from home econs,
LOL!
hahaha,
cause veh nice ma xD
hehe,
AND DAMN!,
WE HAVE MUSIC NEXT TERM,

i want to do that myself,
i asked for it myself,

if i were Edward,
i would never go back to Bella,
even if Bella commits suicide,
i swear i'll never go back,

if you know what's Edward's reason for leaving,
;)

yes,
some guy may say,
woah,
wanyi is acting to be so noble,

yala yala,
i know i damn noble~
cannot meh?
;P
shut up if you dont know anything,

i wouldnt want the ending to be like Romeo and Juliet,
it's a tragic ending,
where everyone dies,

see,
TELL YOU LE LOR,
WATCH ROMANCE MOVIES,
CAN APPLY THEM TO YOUR LIFE DE LOR,
AIYA,
WHY NEVER LISTEN TO ME x.x
LOL!
i was just being random~ x)

todae i watched Naruto on TV,
and it was 3rd Hokage's funeral,
and i almost cried,
D;
it's really sad la,
everyone has their own stories,
and it's lucky to find someone who share the same story as you,
Naruto and Gaara,
;)
they're not alone,

from what i've watched so far,
including those on the internet,
I love,
Rock Lee's story,
yeah,
;D

and whenever i see either Iruka or Kakashi standing infront of the stone,
carved with those who sacrified for their missions,
i feel so,
sorry,
"I'm crying not because I am sad,I'm crying because I feel proud!"
;(
but that's a good excuse for crying though,
o.O

they never give up,
never ever giving up,
no matter how much they have to go through,
no matter how much pain they need to endure,
they endure it,
endure,

yes,
endure,
i miss this word,
i haven't been hearing this word,
for such a long time,
i miss how that word is being yelled at,
screamed at,
into my ears,
because that's the word,
THAT GIVES ME MUSCLES,
LOL!

i bet someone is sleeping now,
because i always crap here,
=.=
and it's,
NOT BORING TO ME OKAY?
=.=
my blog is interesting!
THANK YOU THANK YOU~!
xD

you'll be sorry,
i'll just watch you,

No comments:

Post a Comment