Tuesday, June 23, 2009

class chalet

it didnt disappoint me o.o
really,
i thought it would be damn sian,
but it wasnt,
xD

yes,
you dont need to know so much,
cause i will just spend so damn loads of time typing,
and i wont wanna do that,

yes,
i know i was being mean at first,

guys just love to type two-lettered words,
alot of guys love to do that,
looks like i forgot what SMS meant,
it is supposed to be short and simple,
dont care about this,
this is just some random thing,
and i totally regretted doing it,

luckily there were people to save my day from that depression,
and who was the one who asked me that question?

that was the first time i really felt like punching a guy,
i really wanna do that,
cause i was freakkin pissed,
again,
yes,
i think i get damn easily agitated nowadays,
so beware of me,
thank you,

thank you steph and her family for the great chalet! xD
hehe,
it's really damn cool yeah!
and steph's mom rocks xD
hahaha,
thanks to all 2e-peeps too ;D

okay,
we're reaching the end of my post,
almost the end actually o.O

i was just trying to see if i could fetch you at 6,
my bad for putting the wrong emoticon,
my fault x.x

in the end i just managed to fetch laoma and jingfei,
hehe,

thank you jingfei,
yes,
you saved my day from a disaster,
xD
thank you for whatever you said to me todae,
it's damn cool and i love you,
xD
like you said,
i am veh sian and i should take the first step,
yes,
but no thanks,
i dont wanna be a monster,
he's near but seem so far,
yes,
but i aint going to do anything anymore,

and i wasnt happy,
i was just freakking pissed off,

i am pissed off everyday ;P
whatever~
i dont wanna control myself anymore,
not worth it,
because that just prevents my blood to flow fluently,
=.=,
okay that was random x.x

mr jf,
thank you for todae,
really,
jingfei rocks! xD
and dont be emo la,
hahaha x)

louis was the first,
jingfei was the second,
at the swing,
at the playground,
it felt so nice,
;D
really,

louis said, "why are you swinging so high up?"
jingfei said, "swing higher man!"

it's a contrast but you see the difference in their characters,
but it felt damn nice for both of the times,
sitting together is a nice thing,

the thing is who is that person beside you,
just hope that the person aint a monster,
if not,
too bad is all i could say ;P

and after 6G's class outing,
i told myself,
that i shouldnt give up the whole forest for that special tree,
cause someone would just cut that special tree down someday,
and there are so many unique trees in the forest,
so much more for me to explore and see which one should i cut down,
xD
it's true,
because there are so many trees in the forest,

i was just being too stupid,
too foolish,

but without being so foolish and stupid,
and feeling like an idiot,
i wouldnt grow up,
my heart wont get matured,
or did i use the wrong word again?
aiya,
dont care la ;P

now i understand,
i understand,
;D

it's not about you anymore,
it's about me,
about us,

it's easy,
when i get pissed,
everything is done,

i need to know who i really know,
deep down inside,
and who really knows me,
inside-out,
to find someone who can talk to me like a friend,
and not thinking so much,
just talking like friends and feel happy talking,
and i can talk whatever i want and not getting my tongue tied,
;D

thanks laoma ;D
hehe,
for coming todae,
and you saved my other part of the day from a disaster too,
really,
without you,
i would be so freakkin sian that i might die,
hehe,
thanks laoma! ;3
hehe,

and yeah,
jingfei and laoma damn tall can?
i was like so @.@,
JINGFEI IS LIKE ONE HEAD TALLER THAN I AM,
omg,
he's like 180cm O.O
wahseh~
zai man,
i talk to him i need to raise my head leh,
and i wonder how small people talk to jingfei x.x
OMG LA,
JINGFEI IS DAMN TALL CAN?
wahseh~
and he's ultra ultra strong,
it's like his muscles are separated from his bones de leh O.O
wth lor,
he was like pulling himself up at the monkey bars there,
and i saw those muscles x.x
i was freakkin jealous @.@
BOTH NCC DE MA,
THEN HE GOT SO MUCH MUSCLES,
i no have D;
sob sob sob,
and last time he choir de leh,
O.O
rare guy man,
so much muscles for what lor x.x
i am so freakkin jealous,
@.@
RAWRRR,
jingfei give me some of your muscles ;D
hehe,

i am listening to songs now,
;D
my mp3 rocks okay?

"so take a look at me now,there's just an empty space,"
"turn around and see me cry,"
"you're the only one who really knew me at all,"
"you'll be sorry that i am not around,"
"i'll on the top just watching you fall,"
"that was quite a show,you really had me going,"
"but it's over now,go on and take a bow,"
"how about a round of applause,standing ovation,"

Ina's "Fall"and Rihanna's "Take A Bow",
i listen le will get veh pissed,
Fall is a mean song,
Take A Bow is a sarcastic song,
it's mean and sarcastic because,
these songs are written after some random guy,
did even more mean stuffs to the girl,
so i listen le will get veh pissed off,
LOL!

it's so different from chinese songs,
and i think i should clear all jay chou's songs in my mp3,
cause i got like 30 jay chou's songs,
and it takes up most of the memory,
lol xD
i should ask people for nice nice english songs,
the first one i asked was runzhong,
and i loved 3 of the songs he recommended ;D
hehe~

SO PEOPLE~
so you have any nice nice ENGLISH songs you love,
recommend it to me xD
hehe ;D

i am being mean,
that will at least make me feel heartless,
i want to do something,
but i didnt know that it was harder than the last time,
it's painful,

when people dont talk,
it doesnt mean that they are not self-talking,
it doesnt mean that they aint thinking internally,
with their hearts,

No comments:

Post a Comment