Saturday, June 6, 2009

=.=''' zzzz

todae,
my mom was pissed with me cause i watched tv in the morning,
=.=
and i was pissed cause my mom was pissed with me cause i watched tv =.=
forget it la,

zzZzzz
todae's a BAD day,
cause it was a bad start of the day,
argh!
whatever,
what's wrong with watching tv in the morning la,

neh mind,
i just feel so RAWR!
i will maple like siao to vent all my anger on monsters,
SINCE GUNZ IS NOT WORKING ON MY COM,
DAMN!
STUPID GUNZ,
zZzzzzz
i feel like spraying,
its like damn long i neh spray in gunz le la,
what the hell =.=

i knew i will never regret my decision,
i know what's the best for myself,
i dont want to be influenced anymore,
i dont need to know who sucks and who you hate,
just shut up cant you?

i know myself,
this is the first time,
i am so proud of myself cause i knew i did the right thing,
i was just too stupid to listen and follow blindly to others,
i dont live to please people,
i dont live to make everyone say that i am nice cause i listen to them,
no,
that's not what i live for,
i live for myself,
and i can tell you that i dont know what's life,
and i dont need to know,
just shut up,

the world is just full of bad guys,
even myself,
but why?

No comments:

Post a Comment