Monday, June 1, 2009

hmm,

oh yeah,
did i tell you that i was like frekkin emo on the bus this morning,
cause i was reading BreakingDawn,
and storybooks trigger my thoughts and emotions,
i dont know why lor x.x
hahaha,
but right,

i thought i must write it down here,
hmm,

doesnt mean that u overpower me in anyway,
means that you're stronger than me,
doesnt mean that u make tears flow in my eyes,
means that you're much more tougher than i am,
you're wrong,
you get it?

you have no right to abuse me physically,
that's perhaps because of pure jealousy,
but i dont care,
that's called physical abuse,
understand?

even my very own mother,
dont hit or pinch me for nothing like what you did,
so think,
who are you to me?
do you even have the right to do that to me,
when my mother dont even do that to me?

okay,
so yeah,
i want not-to-be-bullied,
i want to be-listened-to,
you dont have to obey what i say,
but important stuff which concern you,
i tell you,
then please,
listen okay?

anyways,
i dont really talk to others about stuff which doesnt concern them at all,
so yeah ;D

thank you veh much,
i feel so damn tired ehhs D;
awww,
i need a nap,
a sleep,

and i was mapling just now,
and still mapling now,

my FuzzyTortie lvl 20 le,
lvl 21 i go do pq le,

but my co0kie veh veh sian le,
cause the quests all done,
then nth to do ma,
wah maple so sian,

boy ah,
u spam at trucker dont need so hiong one,
must take vision breaks hor ;D
heehee~

i am freakkin tired x.x
say good night to me boy,
sweet dreams to you tonight,

todae,i am so happy,
i am so so so happy,
i am really veh veh happy ;D
boy,
iloveyou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment