Saturday, June 20, 2009

x.x

dang it,
sians,
todae is a real bad day,
after i left for boon lay,
after doing homework with weely ;3
haha,

it's not worth it for girls to cry over *****,
todae i feel like crying,
but i know i wont,
dang it,

i shall stop blogging,
i cant promise that i wont use vulgarities later,
and i will get flamed again,
even more badly,
so,
BYE BYE

i hate you,
especially you,
yes,
THAT'S YOU,

happy bdae jasmine,
happy bdae bro ;D

todae's a real bad day,

thanks to my dearest and loveliest weely,
i love you,
thanks for doing hw with me todae,
and thanks for teaching me maths and compre,
love ya loads okay? ;D

argh,
i hate it,
i dont know why i feel so pissed off,
with some ****,

and yeah,
i finished,
a chinese romance novel again,
within two days ;D
wo0ts,
i just cant stop reading romance,
lol,

i feel so,
whatever,

i know i rock,
and i really rock,
who cares,
this is my blog,
and i think wanyi rocks,

WANYI ROCKS,

you have any comments?
is there anything wrong with,
getting real crazy over one person,

is there anything wrong,
with me,

i know my actions,
and my attitude,
is weird,
and scary,

to the ones with the weak hearts,

i dont matter to you at all,
not even a bit,
so shut up,
when you dont know anything,
when you think you know everything,
shut up,

No comments:

Post a Comment