Friday, July 24, 2009

12

in 3 mins,
my mom is going to whack me like some dog,
lols,
kiddin,
my mom doesnt whack me,
lols,
just randoming,

i was just thinking,
if there were someone who will listen to me,
do i even need this blog?

i know i cant counter your words,
because whatever you say makes sense,
and you have that firm stand of yours,
so it's real hard to talk to you like a close friend,

i realise that i have like only,
a few close friends?
and one of them is a guy,
my best-table partner ever :D
you know who he is kay?
mr ostrich (:
the others,
maybe 2 of my platoon mates,

talking at the same level,
talking real easily and with no criticism,
maybe small bickers are allowed (:
:D
arent friends supposed to be like that?

what that was lost,
is lost,
and i'll never get it back again,

dont you forget me,
mr ostrich,

you know when i was in p4,
i had this real close tablepartner too,
vino chew yi ren,
still remember his name eh?
:D
it's just like the same thing,
now,
in secondary school,

tablepartner,
another nice guy,
(:

then there was this day,
when i saw vino outside west grove school gate,
he saw me,
and i saw him,
yes,
we still remember each other,
i am really glad he did (:
but we werent so close anymore,

so people gets separated,
and they drift away,
just so easily,

just a friend,
(:
a friend like you,
is real hard to find,

No comments:

Post a Comment