Saturday, July 25, 2009

LOL

hmm,
something totally cheered my day up (:
hahaha,

i dont know why lor,
small little things can either make me emo totally or make me happy like siao :D
just small little things :D
HAHAHAHAHHAA

"if i became a guy,
it would be weely"

i like that statement :D
haha,

you know what,
todae i slept till 2.30pm,
and my mom was freakin pissed off,
she yelled "CHEN WAN YI NI QI LAI LIAO HOR! SAN DIAN LIAO HAI SHUI!"
then she go switch off the fan and chiong out of my room,
LOL
it's like 2.30 only she say 3 o'clock,
hahahhaha,
yalor i sleep until so late o.O
actually is real normal for a saturday,
cause of sleep debt,
thanks to our stupid school,
make me have sleep debt of like 3 hours a day,
SO ON SATURDAY I RETURN MY BODY THE DEBTS LA,
and i still owe my body 8 hours of sleep o.O
neh mind~
later i return can le :D
HAHAAHHAHAHA!
and my mom was really pissed off,
LOL
dont care lo~
tonight i pretend i go sleep and maple in my room with the lights off can le :P
heehee~
and i will DC halfway while mapling cause my dad will switch off wireless connection =.=
F7..

and todae,
i really no voice le,
D;
cant even sing,
and i was sneezing since yesterday,
so crap la,
my stupid nose,
THANKS TO AIR POLLUTION =.=
i have sensitive nose de lor,
and the bio lab air so dirty,
my nose was itching like siao yesterday in the lab,
=.=...
OMG I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING LIKE YESTERDAY!!
it feels ULTRA SHUANG MAN :D
no more troubles,
shouting is a damn good form of releasing stress (:
hahahhaa,
AND I LOVE NCC LIKE SIAO~~
and i am really damn damn damn proud to be in NCC :D

i wanna sing~
o.O
english songs i cant make it =.=
and composing songs,
100% CMI,
cant-make-it,
=.=
WL,
stupid lor the music project,
HOW?
tell me la,
3 NCC cadets,
1 volleyball,
1 track,
fainted,
HAHAHHAHAA
OUR GROUP ALL UG AND SPORTS DE,
LOL,
that was random,
for aesthetics need performing arts people =.=
WTH LA,
unless sports/UG peeps go learn music lo,
if not,
suka suka la :P
i hate that stupid project man,
and lang arts presentation =.=
sucks la,
WTH,

from todae onwards,
i am going to hate lang arts like shyt,
=.=

if A levels hav chinese paper and no english paper,
T.T

WTH LA,
I DELAY CID FOR ONE DAY LIAO,
xiao lao shi going kill me on monday,
so i better go do now x.x
bye,
and later i going maple :P

No comments:

Post a Comment