Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1st july

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
CHERYL! XD

yeah!
haha,
todae's NCC DAY TOO!
but no photo taking session =.=
and mr tan run zhong didnt wear his number 4,
=.=
whatever,
i no mood to blog now,
i am just freakking tired,

i experienced physical pain todae,
and the whole morning right,
my stomach aches like some shyt,
and my arm muscles hurt like hell,
sucks la,

todae had morning assembly in class cause of h1n1,
damn h1n1 la,
stole our parade =.=
then todae SJAB and NCC day ma,
so have speech,
then everyone was like heck care,
=.=
its okay lor,
at least i care XD
last time npcc day have speech everyone also dont care de,

LET ME TELL YOU THIS,
IF I WERENT IN CLASS RIGHT,
I WOULD HAVE YELLED AND SCREAMED,
and not only clap my hands and let everyone think that i am an idiot,

I LOVE NCC,
IS THAT WRONG?
argh,

shyt la,
todae's freakking sad,
but PDP had loads of fun,
even though the other team cheated cause mr keith asked them to,
and we cheated also la,
LOL!
and i think i was being too loud when mr keith asked how i felt for the game,
;/
sorry,
shouldnt have done that,

todae,
if it werent for ncc day,
if it werent for me in my number 3 uniform,
i would have been dead and moody,
like how i am feeling now,
i feel so tired,
and i slept for about 2 hours on the floor in my number 3 shirt and pe shorts,
LOL,
aiya,
that's random,

yeah,
todae went to je with alvin and hubert,
they damn cute la,
it's like watching them talk talk talk,
like watching movie like that,
and i like hubert's "bye",
LOL,
alvin's damn cute la,
xD
some guys are just so cute ^^

that's all for todae le ba,
anw,
todae's HCL lesson rocks too,
cause we had chinese presentation,
yang lao shi had this croco thing,
with alot of teeth for us to press,
the unlucky one will press one RANDOM hotkey,
then "SNAP!",
there you go,
presentation,
so it's our fault for pressing the hotkey,
this is veh fair la,
and veh veh scary too,
hahaha,
we were like having lots and lots of fun,
among all the presentations right,
i loved hanyu's and zhengzhang's presentation,
hanyu's book is really meaningful,
he once introduced me to read it online de,
but i no time read,
so when i clear all my romance books i borrowed right,
i will read it,
and not forgetting,
The Host,
LOL!
and yeah,
zhengzhang's presentation skills rocks like they always did,
and his book is damn cute la,
the doggie de book,
i borrowed it from him for awhile,
the pictures inside really damn cute,
and zhengzhang's damn zai at choosing the selling points of the book ^^
really,
haha,
and the way he answered the classmates' questions right,
damn zai,
i admire him like siao la,
LOL!

i never knew zhengzhang's taste of such books almost same as mine o.O
my book also veh cute de okay?
but the message it conveys is different,
both of the books just like makes us recall our past times,
when we started reading ^^
haha,
by the way,
yang lao shi was kinda shocked when he knew i wasnt presenting the book he borrowed me,
and i will ask yang lao shi to borrow me that book for like a week or two,
so that i can finish it,
sorry yang lao shi,
i really no time to finish it ;/
but i swear i will finish it if yang lao shi can borrow me for a longer time ^^
haha,

okay la,
i need make some ammendments to my powerpoint,
cause i realise that everyone did the summary of the story,
but i didnt,
LOL,
so i need to cut short my presentation again,
you know what,
i veh scared i no time present leh,
you know i got no time management skills de lor,
wah sians ah,
i hope tmr i dont kenna leh,
damn scared ;/

that's all for todae le la,
i will sleep early todae,
tmr i go school then do reading sense,
when i finish editing my powerpoint then i go sleep le,
i cant stand it anymore,
i am real tired,
and i miss the times when i am really hyper,

thank you runzhong for crapping with me again todae,

why dont i hang out with girls?
cause i dont like girls,
but i love certain kind of girls,
LIKE MY DEAREST PLATOON MATES XD
wahahahha!

i feel happier when i am with guys,
cause guys are so different from girls,
the way they think,
the way they act,
it's all different,
;)

i feel happier now,
even though i am walking alone,
there's no stress,
there's just freedom,
i can do whatever i want,
i can do it anytime i like,
there's no burden at all,
and i love it,

yes,
lack of communication with the world,
but why dont you say it this way,
i just dont want to get my mind polluted,
with those suckie thoughts,
that will bring so much trouble to me,
and make me make mistakes that i will regret forever,
i just want to stay neutral,
just like a neutron,
lack of communication can reduce the rate my mind gets polluted,
now i'm neutral,
and i will manage my impulsiveness better,
cause i dont want to make mistakes again,
i dont need to know who sucks,
i dont need to know who you dont like,

in this world,
nobody is perfect,
and i will also have to understand that,

even teachers are so,
i'm wrong to think that way,
maybe i should try to see the bigger picture,
and stop thinking in my own stupid way,
and complaining about stuff people tell me,
which doesnt harm me in anyway,
it's just words that makes me improve myself,
cause i will remember that that day,
i have had a lesson,
and i will definitely remember it forever,

cause i am just that kind of person,
once i make mistakes,
once i get scolded,
once i learnt a lesson,
i swear i wont make the same mistake again,
unless it's way beyond my limits,
okay,
i will not be so impulsive anymore,
(;

bye,
i am so tired,

hey alvin,
SLEEP EARLY LA,
LOL!

if there're things you wanna hide from me,
i wont force you to say it,
because i respect you,
cause i am just a friend,
i am a friend,
i hope i am just your friend,

at least i am just a friend,

No comments:

Post a Comment