Tuesday, July 7, 2009

random

number 1;
like what yang lao shi said,
it's your responsibility to do it,
and it's your problem,
why make it into ours?
is it even our responsibility to do it?

i know it's mean to say that but,
ISNT IT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO THINGS YOU SHOULD?
=.=

argh!
that was just random,

alvin went to sleep,
;/

i am learning my ting xie now,
and i going to chiong RR during recess tmr,

i think i should just shut up and listen,
because when guys talk to you,
you just need to listen and not give comments,
yes,
i should practice that,
(:

maybe,
i am just a chairperson,
and i shouldnt give myself extra stress,
because,
DO I EVEN NEED TO CARE SO MUCH?
=.=
and get myself so screwed up?
=.=
NO I DONT NEED TO,

stay happy when i can :)
thank you jennshyang xD

wo0ts~
time to learn ting xie,
AND TING XIE -toot-,
it's the S-word,
LOL!

i swear i wont get full marks tmr,
=.=
CHAM LA,
IF THIS TIME DONT DO WELL,
YANG LAO SHI SURE MAKE US DO ALOT OF CORRECTIONS DE =.=
ARGH!

i should try not to blame anyone for anything,
because everything's my fault,
for what that happened,
everything just starts with me,
(:

chill guys,
<< my tagbox over there is getting real hot,
LOL!
it's nice to see alvin's tag O.O
LOL,

hee,
okay la,
i go learn ting xie now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment