Saturday, July 11, 2009

...

"you once gave me everything i wanted,
but the next second you took everything away from me,"

what am i afraid of?
sometimes,
life's just so complicated,

it had been so long since i felt this way,
i just feel that i am going to lose something,

sighs,
my dumb internet is down,
my computer cant even connect one tiny lil bit of the signal =.=
and now i am using my bro's com,
yes.

ARGH!
since friday,
i dont know why,
i just feel so weird,
and i am just scared of something,
T.T

maybe i am just too tired,
i slept at 9.15 last night,
and i woke up at 11.30 this morning,
if i sleep at 2am,
i will wake up at 2pm,
lols,

how fast can people change?
you once made me believe what you told me,
but the next time i see you,
you destroyed everything,

"i'm just kidding,"
so you're kidding me,
arent you?

how fast can we change?
how fast?
once i turn away,
you turn into a stranger who i cant even recognise,

i am afraid of losing what i have,
as if everyone dont,

as if,
like,

i hate those words,

"as if that will happen,"
"like we all dont,"

you want me to talk,
but i talk no sense,
so,
do you still want me to talk?
do you?

the best way for me to talk is to shut up,
thank you,

i did nothing wrong right?
i dint,
if i did something wrong,
i will know,
i will apologise,
but,
this time i didnt,
i know i didnt,

"thank you for everything,"
i should return this sentence,

thank you for everything,
i'm sorry,
this is for you budd,

so,
"thank you" and "sorry" do stick together,
dont they?

what is wrong with me?

life without cca sucks sometimes,
no shouting at the top of my lungs to vent every single unhappiness out,
i miss how we used to shout together,
i miss how we used to scream and cheer together,
one for all,
all for one,
this doesnt apply to the people twice the size of bravo girls,
but it still applies to us right?
just the 17 of us,
we're the bravo girls (:

one for all,
all for one,

that's what all UGs share,

shut up if you are sick and tired of those 6 words,
you think those words are said for fun,
then why dont you go and ___.

there're ups and downs in life,
without the downs,
there'll not be the ups,

if life is always like a positive linear graph,
we will sure go KABOOM!
because we've already reached the limit,

it's just the tension,
and now i am letting go,

well,
i told you i talk no sense,
if you dont understand anything,
then shut up,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment