Saturday, September 12, 2009

357

yeah,
doing maths now,
and i wanna blog for awhile,

you know,
just now i was browsing thru my yahoo mail inbox,
the one i used during primary school,
then until i entered RV,
i started using hotmail,
but i realised that the yahoo inbox is so much more interesting than the hotmail one,
it was the address i used to mail my primary four table partner,
uncle chew yi ren,
yepps,
and i really miss him man,

i didnt know how lame i was last time la,
mail him like almost everyday when i am free,
but it brings back those memories lor,
like,
it was in primary four,
that was the time i really loved my group,
and my table partners,
and there were four of us,
we were like joking and playing around,
and making so much noise in class,
and getting scolded by ms ho :D
haha,
i think that was the year i really really lived my life properly :D

unlike now,
tablepartners aint like those in primary school anymore,
let alone,
classmates,
schoolmates,
(sounds weird,but i think it's used correctly ba o.O)

primary four was the best year ever in my primary school life,
the one with the most wonders,
the most laughters,

and i remember i cried on the last day of school =.=
and that was really stupid,
and i remember jiahui telling me this,
(the jiahui who was my tablepartner in P4)
she told me,
"you sure cry when you go home de lor!",
and yes,
i did,
LOL,

yesh,
back to the mail thing,
i didnt know i could reveal so much to a guy T.T
was too innocent last time la,
LOL,
but i really treated uncle like my very own buddy,
and i told him like almost everything,
that "everything" right,
it's not about complex stuff like love,life and all those crap things,
it's just about,
who i like, (or rather, my crushes, quite a number of them O.O)
maple,
teachers,
classmates,
school,
and of course,
jokes and scolding each other,
LOL,
it's so fun la,
xD
(he scolded me the B-word and typed "no offence kay?" =.=)
so qian bian la! =.=
but it doesnt happen nowadays right?
ehh,
not the part about scolding B-words,
we just use MSN,
chat chat then close the chat box,
nothing else remains,
unlike the inbox i have,
it's so..
valuable,
or did i use the wrong word?
yeah,
i will never abandon that inbox,
i shall go to my yahoo inbox and laugh at how childish i was last time,
haha,
:D
feels great,
and i feel like mailing yiren again,
:/
miss him man,
my primary school best table partner :D
oh,
i sent a mail to him earlier on,
yeah,
hope he replies eh :D

ohohoh,
YEAH~~
last time when i was walking back from school,
saw him under my block,
haha,
i regretted not asking for his phone number T.T
WTH MAN,
i should have been more umm..
hyper O.O..
ARGH!!

i just dont want to lose my CHILDHOOD playmate,
LOL,
JUST KIDDING~~ :P

maybe it's because of this,
runzhong resembles uncle ba :D
haha,
they're like the same,
kind of character and personality,
haha,
just that runzhong aint that %*$%&$%^$ (:
man,
i love my table partners,
be it,
in primary school or in secondary school,

i love them both,
feel honoured guys :D
haha,
just kidding la (:

man,
i really miss primary school,
now i know how much secondary school *****,
:P
blehhhh~~

secondary school,
the teachers say we make the most friends in secondary school,
yes true,
but how many would stay in contact with us till we grow old?
friends come and go,
only the best friends you have will stick to you forever,
just like god jie (:

crap man,
i miss god jie like siao T.T
it's like..
2 whole years,
since we parted,
and we're in different schools,
then,
we havent changed :D
haha,
that feels so cool la,
this shows that next time when she gets married,
i sure have the invitation letter de xD
WAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA,

nah,
i go do maths le,
still have alot,
i need to practice graphs and linear/quadratic equations more,
if not,
my graph question sure get zero again,
=.=
ALL THANKS TO THAT 20MARKS LA,
I DIDNT EVEN DO THAT QUESTION,
=.=
ZzzZzZzzzzZ..
then the teacher put a big zero on my graph paper =.=
WTH MAN...

i go do my homework le la :D
hehe,
bye peeps,

and,
i love you,
LOL,
just kidding,
:O

No comments:

Post a Comment