Monday, September 14, 2009

:D

first day of term 4,
not bad wor..
haha xD

todae ah,
just feel so cool,
cause i realise that i can solve the questions i got wrong by myself :D
haha,
okay la,
you can say "like who cannot la please?",
OKAY LA,
YOU PRO LA,
I NOOB LA CANNOT AH =.=

yeah,
stayed back after class then did some maths :D
then solved those wrong questions,
haha,
cause ms choo say that time not clear at all la,

okay,
todae i am like so freaking tired,
having headache for whole day,
i think i need some sleep eh :/

oh,
nothing really fun todae actually,
i dozed off during history again T.T
sadded,
then mr mezzanotte was like staring at me o.O
todae he said something really funny,
which i forget what isit about o.o
its just veh funny,
haha xD

and,
todae i got hit twice on my head o.o
one smack,
one hit,
ouch~,
haha,
actually not pain de la,
its too long no ppl hit my head le :P

actually right,
nothing else le,
have to chiong some stupid CID report,

oh yea,
todae CID lesson right,
xiao lao shi yelled at me,
cause my grp neh print the report,
then i said(in a veh loud voice in chinese) "LATER WE GO PRINT!",
after that,
xiao lao shi yelled back at me like in chinese,
"YOU PRINT LATER?! SO TELL ME WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN THIS 100MINS?"
i was like,
nothing nothing lor~,
yell at me yell at me la,
haha,
ncc dont know kenna scolded like how many zillions of times le :D
last time right,
if some teacher yell at me like that,
i think i'd cry lor,
HAHAHHAHAHA
JUST KIDDING :P
but seriously la,
now,
people scold me,
i will like,
so what la,
you think you BIG isit?
:x
that doesnt applies to situations when i know that i am really wrong (:
see,
ncc trains me to have a stronger heart :D
but i want a even stronger one,
a heart that aint that emotional (:

you think you BIG isit?
haha,
you BIG,
I BIGGEST AH!
hee :P

okay la,
i veh tired,
later i go do that stupid report and MH (:

hope tmr really no CCA :D
so can rest at home or go out (:

go anywhere also can,
i miss ikea,
miss the $1 hotdogs there,

i just feel like going out (:
to everywhere i'd like to be :D
its better than cooping myself up at home,

i miss westmall's koufu,
last time used to eat noodles there with hanyu,jingfei,runzhong and zhenghan after swimming (:
and we were always joking around and all that :D

and yeah,
i think i've found my meaning of life,
it's mine,
not yours,
so shut up,
and listen,

"just do it,"

:D
my life is full of "just do it"-s,
i never thought of the consequences,
i never thought of the results,
whether i will do badly or be the best,
just do it,
i just do things like i want it to be,
i just do things without any restrictions,
without any plans,
without any other stuff,

take for example,
exams,
i never used to tell myself this,
"I MUST DO WELL",
or i'd say,
i swear i'll never tell myself that,
i just dont understand,
are the results so important?
in a sense,
yes,
but,
in other words,
no,
contradicts eh?

i never thought of going into which subject combi,
so what if its bicultural?
so what if its triple science?
so what if there're only limited spaces for the subject combi?
so what if you're one of the peeps who got into that subject combi with limited spaces?
i never thought of that,

you ask me,
how i do it,
i'll just tell you,
"JUST DO IT",

you'll tell me,
stop kidding,

what if i tell you,
i really did it in the just do it way?

you wouldnt believe me right?
obviously,
who the hell believes me?
but its your choice to believe it or not,

i dont ever think about so much stuff,
exams,
just do it la,
what else can you do?

just do it (:

the more you think about it,
the more you desire to get good results,
the more disappointed you'll get,

i always get freaking fed up after papers i think i'd screwed,
i think (:
cause i'm scared,
too,
i tell myself,
"wah sadded man, this time really die liao,"
then i get really demoralised,
when i get the results back,
i aint that disappointed,
cause it's better than i expected,
i just do it,
and i think i screwed it,
but in fact i didnt :D
that feeling is so cool (:

no idea why people think that way,
i think i should just erase what i heard todae,
it's all just crap,
all crap,
and i hate it,
when it comes to this particular topic,
so what if you get it?
so what?
go around and tell other people eh?
might as well tell the whole world,

you can just forget about this post,
especially the below part,
you'd just think that i am just acting,
i dont know,
what ever you say,
i dont care,
(:

just dont spam my tagbox :D
that's all,
thanks xD

just do it,
i'm afraid it's copyright protected,
LOL,
cause it has got something to do with nike de,
if i aint wrong O.o

i just want to tell you that,
i dont want to be contaminated with alien thoughts,
its just so hard to accept them,

i want to live with my just do it,
i shouldnt be thinking so much,

you contaminate my brain,
i'll clean it up myself,

No comments:

Post a Comment