Monday, September 21, 2009

:D

to all that once let me go,
here i am going shout into your face,
"I AM BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!"
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
just kidding =.=

haha,
before i go,
i wanna say something,
i love my best table partner ever :D
yesh,
its mr ostrich,
tan run zhong :D
hahahaha,
my BEST BEST BEST BEST table partner ever,
my BEST BEST BEST BEST -.- buddy ever,
hahaha,
okay la :D
i just feel so happy,
that i went to kajiao him :P
bet he gaming halfway,
BUT WHO CARES?
he replied me,
and spammed me with "-.-" faces,
BUT WHO CARES?
at least he replied :D
hahahaha,

you know what,
i am so happy nowadays,
life like that is simply so wonderful,
its just like,
my dreams continue to come true every single day,
that everyday seemed so not true to me,
its just like a dream,
and i'd wish i'll never wake up,
(:
take a look at this world,
its so beautiful :D
EXCEPT THOSE STUPID POLLUTION THINGS =.=
dumb pollution,
sign the montreal and kyoto protocol still pollution,
SHOULD BAN ALL THOSE DUMB SOURCES OF POLLUTION WHAT,
WTH man =.=

if there's a problem with my heart,
i dont know what will happen,
really,
my heart aches for no particular reason o.O
shyt la,
should surf wikipedia liao,
wah sadded :/

hmm..
yes,

if friends are people who walk past you and dont even say hi,
so,
you consider that person as a friend,
wow,

friends,
to close friends,

yes,
but after the stage of close friends,
there's this two-way road for us to choose,
its either go back to only friends or be the best of buddies,
in other words,
best friends or boyfriend or girlfriend la,
LOL
hahaha,

bleh,
there's only one person i have in mind as the best of buddies,
it's since primary 4,
since then,
we parted and get together,
we shared secrets and liked the same guy before,
we did everything we could together before,
we laughed and we cried together,
we sent gifts to each other,
we were just like,
twins,
haha,
but its a pity that i aint that chio,
BUT DOESNT MEAN I NOT CHIO OKAY?
haha,
just kidding :x
it's god-jie :D
she's the only one,
i dont think she'll see what i typed here,
but still,
one day if i die,
and this blog still remains,
and IF,
someone who loved me so much that he/she would read my blog posts,
please tell my god-jie that i wrote this for her,
haha,

okay chiang hui ying,
you must be veh veh veh veh veh touched right?
hahaha :D

god-jie,
i love you,
:3

if one day,
i find a person i really really love,
trust me,
i will put my heart and soul into that relationship,
just take a look at me,
i look like that kind of veh veh 痴情 person right?
haha,
JUST KIDDING LA,
but really,
if i really find that guy,
that guy will be the luckiest and the happiest guy in the world :D
hehe,

i think my brain got problem liao la,
forget what i typed,
i just want a hug,
thats all,

i am jealous of like 3 guys,
cause they're being hugged by some guy,
RAWR!!!
so romantic la,
:/
too bad i aint a guy,
if not,
i also want! :P
hahahahahaha,
if i were a guy,
everything would be different,
but,
i know i will have the same personality as this wanyi,
(:
if i were a guy,
if i have nothing to do with girls,
if i didnt have those screwed emotions of a girl,
if i were a guy,
i would want to be a guy,
who can love a girl wholeheartedly :D
haha,

so i am asking myself now,
what's love?

i love you,
its so easy to say,
but when do we know,
if that person really mean it?

i mean it,
you can trust me,
just dont ask me about stupid stuff,
for example those stuff in lessons =.=
dont expect me to know everything,
but other than that,
you can trust me :D
cause,
other than that stuff right,
there's no right or wrong answer,

you want a definite answer from me,
well,
it's hard,
cause i aint certain about myself,
so i should learn to trust myself,
so what if people put their trust in me,
and in the end i dont trust myself right?

i am going mad,
i need to do some stuff now,

the thing is,
i want to grow up,
but there're so many things i havent experienced before,
is it too early?
yes,
but,
if we dont try,
we'll never know,
but,
what if,
i dont even have the chance to try?

i tried everything i could for that,
i tried all i could,
its just that i didnt go to you,
or even send a text message to you,
and say that three words into your face,
even if i didnt do that,
its pretty obvious right?
you assumed that i carried a torch for you,
yes you're right,
even if its just an assumption,
:D

blehhh,
i am so tired,

tmr going lib. to revise with weely,
(:
hee,
must spam her with questions,
but,
the thing is,
"wanyi, you should not expect weely to know everything!"
haha,
yepps,
thats what i want to remind myself,

if i dont want others to do that to me,
i wont do it to others too :D
haha,
life works that way isnt it?

blah,
i dont want to continue to be a kiddie,
i aint a kiddie,
at least,
i am more matured than some others,
:D
haha,

i dont want to be in lala land,
what if one day,
i just go like that,
i'll never have the time to experience what it feels like,
to be an adult,
:/
it'll be such a pity,

okay,
i go le
bye guys,
i love you :D
hee,
nights and sweet dreams :D

No comments:

Post a Comment