Thursday, September 10, 2009

task for todae

okay,
todae's task;

1. complete LA comprehension
2. finish the 2 sets of zhou ji
3. complete the 2 sets of physics test papers
4. finish up music homework
5. finish up geography homework

then,
task for tmr;

1. complete all maths WS T.T
(this will definitely take up the whole day =.=)

OH!!
I LOVE MATHS =.=
like real T.T

task for the next two days;

1. read little bean
2. do flash homework 3 and 4


TODAE IS A BUSY DAY!!
and yesterday i chionged the two bio papers until 1.30am T.T
then i went to watch guo ji jiao yi suo again,
AND I WAS LAUGHING LIKE SIAO DURING MIDNIGHT!!
LOL!!!
heng my dad playing CS xD
if not sure kenna scolded,
so,
TODAE I AM GOING TO FINISH MY TASK!!
let's start with LA compre,

AND I SHALL MOUSEHUNT FOR THE WHOLE DAY!! xD
hehe,

No comments:

Post a Comment