Saturday, September 26, 2009

=.=

todae's weather sucks,
i am sweating like dont know what for the whole day,
and i stink,
=.=

just went for a shower and feel much much much more better le,
todae i slept till 2pm,
and i still feel so restless,
just finished up the physics papers,
tmr i will start on geography,

i havent started revising a shyt,
=.=
and i dont know what to do =.=

and if you see how beautiful you're to me...

T.T
EOYs is a piece of shyt =.=

ARGH!
its next thursday,
and i cant feel anything,

WANYI!
NEXT THURSDAY IS THE START OF EOYs,
AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
people are mugging like mad for that dumb EOYs,
and why am i still blogging?
=.=

anyway,
i dont mug,
and i wont mug,
it'll start on wednesday,
trust me,
i'll start revision on wednesday,

monday used for doing flash,
tuesday used for bio make-up class,
wednesday i shall start revising,

i got no idea why i was so tensed for MYE,
and in the end i scored some shyt,
all thanks to lang arts =.=

and now,
EOYs,
what?
i dont know =.=

this feeling sucks,
and i am freaking stressed up,
but,
i feel so relaxed,
as if nothing's gonna happen,
this is the suckish part,

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel like standing on the roof top with someone,
and yell my lungs out,
as if i've never yelled before,
T.T...

i feel so lost suddenly,
but its okay,

lax man,
why am i so tensed up?
EOYs is just a piece of shyt,
=.=

the more relaxed i am,
the better i am gonna do,
lax wanyi :D
jiayou!
i know i can do it,
i know i surely can do it,
for the sake of my mom :D
hehe,

i am going to get good grades for my mom (:
even if i dont,
she'll know i already done my best,
even thou she know that i will try my best,
she want me to get into a good subject combi,
but she doesnt know how stressed i'll be T.T...

it's okay,
i'll JUST DO IT!
and TRY MY BEST!
even if i dont do well,
i'll know i've done something,
and i wont feel sorry for myself,
and i wont feel guilty for not doing enough,

i got no personal goal before this year started,
like marksmanship,
like good grades,
like doing the best for what i wanna do my best in,
haha,

if you have a goal,
you'll do everything to achieve it isnt it?
some people do it to the extent of hurting others,
just for that goal,
and in the end they end up hurting themselves,

it's good to have a goal,
cause you know where you're going,

:/
i got no idea if i am just trying to lie to myself,
or am i trying to console myself,
why am i always talking to myself?
i got so much to say to myself,
and i realise,
my best friend,
is wanyi :D
that's me,

in this world,
there's only one person you can trust,
that's yourself isnt it?
when you have a secret,
you'll tell yourself,
and you'll never tell anyone,
isnt it?

i love myself,
:D
and i dont love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment