Sunday, September 27, 2009

x.x

from tomorrow onwards,
i will stop blogging :D
but will be back on the 12th of october,
12 days without blogger T.T
sadded mans,
:/

OKAY I PROMISE MYSELF,
I SWEAR I WILL STOP BLOGGING UNTIL EOYs END T.T...

yes,
i know i can do it,
cause,
from tmr onwards,
i think i dont really have the time to even come online,
projects and make-up classes =.=
wah sian,
the most stupid thing now is CID,
totally suckish man =.=
CID SUCKS,
ZzzZzZZzZZzzZzzz..
ITS LIKE TOTALLY WTH,
=.=
want us to do project when the exams are just 3 days away,
THINK WE WHAT =.=
damn it,
BANANA LA,
you banana yourself =.=..

okay,
i shall stop blogging and do my work,
i still have the whole of geog paper to do,
and 2 maths revision worksheets =.=
zZzZZzZzZzZz

MATHS PAPER ONE IS ON THURSDAY!
die le T.T
my maths neh get A1 this time round i go jump,
hehe,
jump on my bed =.=
wth la,
i wont go commit suicide cause i got below A1 for maths la,
you know what,
this WHOLE year,
my maths is like so suckish,
every single time get a stupid A2 =.=
ZzzzzZzZZzzZzZZZz..
i doubt will get A1 this time round,
cause my maths CMI de T.T
but neh mind,
JUST LET ME GET AT LEAST A2 CAN LE,
JIAYOU WANYI! :D
haha,

bleh,
count count count,
only have 1 peep say jy to me only,
which is MYSELF!
:D
i love myself,
and i dont love you :P

even if there's this person i really loved,
it's only you.
if you're reading this,
yes,
that's you (:

i shall stop being so ~~~~~,

boys and girls should kiss when we're adults,
which means,
when we go into university :D
that's what mrs yeow said xD
haha,

"i aint looking for just a boyfriend,
i am looking for that person who i can spend the rest of my life with."

love is accepting each other's flaws,
and compromising :D

a soul mate,
a companion,
(:

enough of this,
i got no idea why,
i am freaking pissed off now,
=.=
ZzzZzZzZzZzZzz
forget it man,
there're ups and downs in life,
if i can be emo and dao people,
people can be emo and dao me too,

I TELL YOU THIS,
WO REN!
not the first time liao hor i tell you,
=.=

okay la,
i dao people also not first time liao lor,

WO REN!

see what you can do!
ARGH!

WO REN!

lv dong =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment