Friday, April 10, 2009

157...

oh todae was totally lame shytzz.
i woke up at 12 cuz my mom woke me up.
and i still owe my body 14 hours of sleep.
=.='''
todae wasnt a nice day at all.
spent 4 hours watching discovery channel.
and 3 hours watching dramas.
myth busters rocks.
dramas from singapore .. =.='''
i prefer more romantic stuff.
singapore drama i watch for years,everything is still the same.
nothing new ;@

and my body needs some exercise.
everywhere is aching like some shytzz man.
i feel like playing monkey bars and running again.
geok was right,running can make us happy ;D
NAPFA's next week.
or is it the week after next?
argh.
i want a gold
i wanna prove her wrong.
and i wanna prove him wrong.
to prove to him,i dont fail my NAPFA test.
sighs.
a 21 point target.
now i am left with 16.
jiayou man.

homework.
project.
all are just shytzz.
we go to school for the sake of doing homework.
fantastic man.

blah blah blah.
homework sucks.

my passion for ncc is gone again.
it's gone so easily.
is there a need to be so gan jiong over it?
why not just leave it and do whatever you can remember?
i dint give a damn about ifc,so i flunk my ifc test during march camp.
drills mutual =.='''
...
it's totally gone.
if ncc is all without theory stuff... it'll be much better.
how come part b has these theory things about ncc.. =.='''
blah blah blah whatever.

i've got a long list of tags.
and i am still waiting.
no idea when i gg reply them
sighs

bored to death
and i have nothing to talk about
another ...
okay,what the hell do u call the opposite of climax?
=.=''
downfall in my life.
well.
i just managed to recall that damn word

oh shytzz man
got loads of homework.
and geog project totally sucks.
i'd wished there're guys.
D;
cid project,all i could do is the report.
programming.. yishan called me just now and talked a little bout it..
it's quite okay actually.. if nothing goes wrong.

if there aint ups and downs in life.
what do u call it man.
argh.
we're just people of different worlds.
it's impossible for us to walk on the same track.
ne'er.

i am going to link my juniors
i am going to my lovely bravo blog.
i am going to read some guys' blogs.
i am going to read some girls' blogs.
i am going to do whatever i need to do.
and next i am going to start my lifeless life.
again.

chinese homework.
chinese ting xie/mo xie.
cheng yu and shi.
if i need to know all of them to get into bicultural.
then forget it =.='''
i dont know what to choose for subj. combi.
same situation like choosing my secondary school.
i dont have any say in my own education actually.
cuz i dont know what i should do.

blah blah blah.

later i'll be back ;/
still owe laoma a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment