Monday, April 6, 2009

D;

this is some stupid crap.
maybe you'll just puke and laugh until you die.

todae.
when i just managed to muster all my courage to say "er.."
my heart totally shattered into pieces.
and i have no idea how to glue them back again.
D;

i was just crapping randomly about who's more important actually.
cuz i've nothing more to say.
cuz i've relli nothing more to say.
i kept saying that doesnt mean that i relli mean it.
i am being lamee.
and yeah,i am sorry laoma and ken D;

so i thought everyone could read me like a book.
or is it that only weely and eesheng could do that?
you all dont know when i am pissed,when i am happy,when i am sad.
cool.
i am not a book anymore.

todae morning.
my hyper level was ultra high.
cuz i saw you on the bus.
but shuying dint want me to sit beside yiming or ee sheng.
so she dragged me to the back.
in the end,you sat beside yiming.
and beside eesheng was another sec 1 girl.
i was going crazy.
and i was almost yelling in the bus.
"I TOLD YOU HE WOULD COME UP"
and i think shuying was pissed cuz i kept blaming her ;X
not her fault.
its mine.
cuz i was too humji to abandon shuying :P
hahahaha,i am kidding.
i told shuying to sit beside yiming/eesheng but she dont want.
next time.. i wont let the chance slip into any one of other other 97-passenger's butt

morning was .. bad
i kenna pwned.
again.
it's not the first time.
and i was relli relli relli relli PISSED.
my hyper level dropped from 100% to only 20%.
see the damage done?
omg.
i think terence has got mood swings or what.
when he's nice i feel damn guilty D;
when he's not then i will feel veh >:(

art;
hanyu and runzhong owned the whole class
i love you runzhong
ur manon simply rocks.
and yeah,being table partners with a guy like runzhong for 1 year.
makes him feel just like my brother.
my big brother who acts like my twin.
omg,i love you runzhong.
no matter how many times you ponned ncc =.='''
i still love you yeah.

laoma had a stomachache.
D;
aww..
and ps for the crap i gave you.
cuz i just kenna AP-ed.
=.=''
damn.
i am always transferring my troubles to laoma.
shytzz.

recess;
with jennshyang,geok,zhimin+laoma.
i kenna owned again.
and my hyper level was completely lost.
i dint know why.
that smile on my face dint go away.
you find my weak spots and tackle them.
yeah,it's relli smart.

cid;
as boring as ever.
and cid asg is coming up
no more slacking.
weely became relli enthu
but i have nothing to do.
programming i dont know anything.
building robots,at least a bit.
i hate cid robotics.
i seriously do.

hcl;
was disastrous.
i actually dozed off in class.
and i was wondering if i would turn my chair and talk to you.
i realised i cant cuz i have no balls.
cuz i am humji.
so i waited.
and i fell asleep in class.
i know you're tired.
i relli understand.
D;
hcl.. was bad..
but yang lao shi was giving his best.
i am sorry.
i shouldnt have dozed off in class.

maths;
as bad as ever.
ms lee.
i am sorry for not helping you.
ms lee is a nice teacher.
a cute one too.
the way she scolds us was relli interesting.
if we dont listen,we'll buy herbal tea for ms lee.
so on teacher's day.
i promise i will buy herbal tea for you ms lee.
i promise.
maths was bad.
relli bad.
chaos in class.
okay,i am noob hopeless.
you were pissed arent you?
i wished i could turn and hug you.
and tell you that it's okay.
tell you that you should relax.
tired people tend to be more tensed up.
i could see from your eyes.
they're red.
so i wonder what time you actually slept yesterday night.

lang arts.
was even worse.
you sat beside me.
you sat just right beside me.
and yet.
i dint dare to say anything.
you're pissed.
you said "eff"
and i am scared.
so i dint wanna piss you off further.
i dint dare to ask if you were going to join us.
i dint dare to.
but i was struggling to.
i banged my head on the worksheet.
pretending that it's a wall.
i'd wished i could just faint and sleep.
i wanted to blurt it out.
and it was stuck in my throat.
so i told myself "i must ask you when the lesson is over"
i wondered why i cant do it.
when you're just beside me.
so i waited and i waited.
until lesson was over.
and you just sat beside me.
for the whole of the lesson.
you're so near.
but you seemed so far away from me.

after all the lessons are officially over.
i managed to utter "er.."
you spammed english into my ears.
and i dint dare to look into your eyes.
cuz i knew it aint sth i was looking forward to.
i knew you couldnt come with us.
you've got your reason.
and you've said you may not be able to make it.
it's not your fault.
i said its okay.
but my heart has shattered into a million pieces.
and i dont know who or what can glue them back again.
the moment you said "erm,i dont think i can make it ..."
i feel my heart shattering.
i hear the sound of the broken pieces.
they're just like huge raindrops.
hitting onto me like pins when i'm on a motorbike at full speed.
with the strong wind blowing..
it hurts.. like tiny little swords are pricked into me
and then you left.
leaving me in misery.

then.
geok came.
i left a note for you.
laoma was pissed.
i went to yell at ken.
sorry for being rude D;
i knew it wasnt your fault.
D;

we went to je.
and it was veh emo.
eat also emo.
everything emo.
and laoma came up with this dont know what word "muzaka" or what.
cheered me up lil..
thanks lao ma.
i love ya ;D
and thanks ken for helping me with maths.
lol.
i was looking..
again.

.
.
.
.

dont feel like elaborating.
and ken's relli relli zai.
admire him man.

.
.
.
.

emo..
sent laoma home.
and i saw her bro half naked.
wo0ps

.
.
.
.
.

here i am.

let me end off with this.
and i still owe laoma a post.
i promise i will return you that post.
when i am feeling hyper again.

退一步,海阔天空 ;
退两步,一切完美无缺 ;
退三步,你休想,别做梦了

11.03pm 6 april 2009

bet you puked.
this is not me.

这一切都是乌有

No comments:

Post a Comment