Saturday, April 25, 2009

;D wo0ts~~

oOoOOoooOO,
TODAE'S A HAPPY DAY!
;D

TMR WILL BE HAPPIER!
;D
wo0ts~


I LOVE IT~
;D

morning went out with,
my darling weely and dear huigeok~
aww,
love them like siao ~
;DD
and then that damn MRT spoil =.=
wasted my time and make me late,
argh~
lols,
we went around lot 1 to buy presents,
crapped quite a bit then walk walk walk,
LOL!
AND WEELY IS DAMN CUTE~~
awww,
i love her man,
LOLS~
;DD
and THANKS GEOK~
for showing me that POSB machine ;D
and have a nice day folding the stars ;D
WAHAHHAHAHA
and yeah~
I SAW JING JING AND SIU MIN IN POPULAR TODAE,
and siumin was like O.O,
shocked,
omg lor,
scare me leh ;x
lols,
hahahaha,
nice to meet them ;D

and then we all zao le,
then right,
i was folding stars from cck to my house,
and i folded all of the strips geok passed me,
got 48 of them ;D
cool yeah,
LOLS
HAHAHHAHAA

ACTUALLY TODAE I GOING SWIMMING DE LEH,
THANKS TO MY BROTHER,
=.=
we all cant go le,
SIANZSX LOR,
so we all went to cut hair,

OH SHYTZZ
todae my hair sucks,
damn it,
stupid lor,
todae the hairdresser in bad mood,
cut my hair cut until like shytzz like that,
my brother even worse,
cut until like dont know what like that also,
but even worse than mine,
LOL!
he almost become botak liao lor
LOLS
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
damn funny ;x
sians,
my hair is so screwed D;

so,
i am going to spend a 60min chionging of chinese homework after i blog,
when the hour hand reaches number 9 ;D
now it's 8.42pm ;x
so i shall unpack my bag and turn on the music,

byebye~
zai jian le~ ;D

GOOD BYE MY LOVE,
SWEET DREAMS ~
i love you ;D

orange loves brocolli <3

i think the colours look like pH range de colours lehh,
LOL! ;x

No comments:

Post a Comment