Thursday, April 16, 2009

171

todae,
is a bad day,

cuz,
people are forcing me to talk,
and,
i dont feel like or want to talk,
damn,
my throat is screwed,
and,
how do u expect me to talk,

and todae morning,
aint a good morning,
cuz i sat at the back of the bus,
cuz i reached je veh late todae,
and shuying was complaining about our dear and lovely part b guys D;

when i reach class,
i felt better,
at least,
thanks for that smile boy,
;D

and yeah,
everyone's sick cuz of me,
damn,
epidemic in 2e cuz of wanyi,
yeah,
great,
i made some shytzz history,
damn,

bloody,
everyone's sick,
cuz of me,

and thanks hanyu,
if werent for you,
i cant believe what i will do,
thanks loads hanyu da ge ;D
i love you loads <3<3<3<3<3
listening to you,
thinking what you think,
it's just so cool,
cuz it's like the direct path to the best solution,
thanks hanyu ;D
i love you yeah xD

and yeah,
i have to tell you this,
that i just came back,
from cca,
damn,
and it's 9.16pm now,
i am still in my uniform,
and i think i simply wasted time just now,
sianzsx,
there're loads to do tomorrow,
and i have to tell myself this again,
"I MUST DO IT!"

todae,
i ponned 4 lessons,
pe was totally lame,
maths,i was folding sleeve for jingfei and he laughed at me,
and he scolded me fcuk in the bus on the way to NCC HQ, =.='''
oh whatever,
guys are just like that,
too bad,
especially OUR DEAREST AND LOVELIEST PART B GUYS,
=.=''
and todae,
science was like ..
chaos in the lab,
everything screwed like some shytzz,
forget it,

cca,
running around city hall in number 4,
actually,
we were walking,
it's totally,
lame,
but,
kinda fun,
but the fun percentage is only 10%,
cuz weely's entertaining us ;D
hahahaha,
and daxin too ;D
thanks weely ;D
i love you loads <3<3<3<3<3
;DD
and thanks jonathan,
althou we're being kinda anti social and dont talk that much to you,
lols,
;X

the rest,
dont wanna talk about it,

after everything,
go je,
yeah,
the 2 guys drinking bubble tea again,
lols,
it have been a cycle,
i realised ;D
and i love it,

geok,
cheer up yeah,
if u think that the future will be bright,
it will be bright,

todae,
huiwen told me about this,
if u think like that,
the result will be like that,
if u think positive,
the result will be positive,
this is what the book "The Secret" says,
huiwen told me this,
and i felt the same way,
if u think u can do it,
then you can,
you never know,

i am going to do my homework later,
and tomorrow,
there'll be more,
and i aint going to cca tmr,
great,
i ponned cca for a week,
fantastic,
i actually have the guts to not to go for cca,
very good,
i actually can let my platoon mates suffer and me sitting down and doing nothing,
girls,
i owe you all 50 pumpings,
i will return it,
i promise i will,
trust me please,

thinking about tomorrow,
thinking about what i have to do,
thinking about what will i have to do,
thinking about what am i going to do,
thinking about what did i miss out,
thinking about what did my classmates miss out,
thinking about what i have to do for those who aint in school,
just makes me go crazy,
i cant even have one day of rest,
not even one,
when i dont go to school,
i will think,
man,will 1h screw 2e up?
will the teachers screw 2e up?
will my classmates be absent too?
did my classmates go missing or what,
and loads more,
to think about,
damn,
is this self-pressurizing? =.='''
bet it's not,
cuz,
it's my duty,
to do so,

laoma,
get well soon,
and i'm sorry for making you sick,
come back to school yeah,
take care ;D

it's 9.28 now,
and i have 15 mins to do my homework,
and 15 mins to bathe and then go sleep,
yes,
tmr,
i wont be going for cca,
i will miss coporal qianhui D;
i relli will miss her,
geok asked if i were doing sth for her,
and i shoke my head,
didnt know why i felt so bad,

i have to learn this,
from my friends,
from my platoon mates,

just these 2 words,

感恩

9.31,
homework time,

No comments:

Post a Comment