Saturday, April 11, 2009

for laoma o.O

This post is specially for my dearest laoma ;D
Okay, laoma, this is what I promised you yeahs ;D
One full post of you o.O
._.
Laoma, you’ll love me for this ;D

There is so much to say but yet.
I just can’t express my thoughts thru here like how I always did.
You’ve been such a close friend of mine for almost a year and a half.
We used to be strangers in primary school.
But now, we’ve came thus far.
From the moment we met in RV, and knowing we’re classmates…

You’re the only one I knew in 1e last year.
We shared one seat for almost a week in class.
It’s just like we’re destined to be friends yeah ;D
There’s orientation,
March camp,
HA camp,
Holidays,
Exams,
Projects,
Discussion,
Recess,
After school,
Crapping sessions,
Gossip sessions,
Almost everything,
You play a part in my life in RV.
You play an important role as a friend, a buddy, a companion,
Without you, it’s just like me losing my way in a maze,
Wherever I go, whatever ways I use to try to get out,
There’ll never, never be a way for me to do so.
And you will have to turn into your OldFroggie,
To jump inside and save me out of that maze.
And I’ll be free again ~ ;D
yaye~!
Lols ;DD

From LaoMa and Nv Er …
And now, OldFroggie and SingaLion
Lols~! ;DD
Is this what friends are for?
Is this what buddies are for?
Is this what companions are for?
Is this what we’re for?
;D
You’re always there for me xD
When I cry, you’re there to comfort me.
When I fall down, you’re there to help me.
When I am stressed, you’re there to distress me.
When I am pissed, you’re there to make me feel better.
When I am happy, you’re there to make me happier.
When I am unhappy, you’re there to share my unhappiness.
Wherever I am, you’re always there for me ;D
You’re just like a Froggie jumping everywhere to find me,
To see if that I got into any trouble,
If I am,
You will release your Froggie power to help me ;D

Lols,sounds weird.. ._.

Sometimes,
Love doesn’t need to be said out loud
;D
I love you.
It’s just 3 words,
What that is true,
Is in the bottom of the heart ;D
They don’t need to be expressed through hugs and kisses
As long as you can read my heart,
You’ll know how much I love you.
;D
I know you love me too ;D
SAY YES!!!! ;DD
Thank you for all your hugs,
And your KISSES ._.
Wo0ps
You’ve successfully became a les laoma ;X
Hahahahahahahaha.
But still, there’re people who love you too~ ;D
Wo0ts
You’re just like my CARE BEAR ;DD
Yaye~
But too bad, you look more like a frog compared to a bear ;P

You’ll make a perfect girlfriend for your own boy,
If you do whatever you do to me to HIM,
I tell ya that he’ll marry you without hesitating xD
I love your 9-layered shytzz,
I love your “I love mama”
I love those 2 portraits of a curly guy and a girl ;D
LOLS!!
Omg, hahahahaha.
Thank you for all the love letters you sent me ;D
;D
They’re like pain killers,
They’re like sweets,
They’re like lollipops to sweeten my life ;D
Wo0ts~
I think I am just being too hard.
Being too wooden,
Too stoney,
Too blur,
Just like some no0b who don’t understand romance ;X
Wo0ps ._.
Ps, but is there anything which can cure me from that? O.O

You helped me with him,
Telling me be a man,
To do things the right way,
To do things the way I want it to be ;D
The encouragement from you,
Is just like sending me to cliff jumping,
Exhilarating,
You cheered me up like some hyper machine,
For the words,
For the power point <3<3<3<3<3 ;DD
For the SMS-es,
For the tags on my blog ;D
For everything you did for me xDD
^^
Lots of thanks ;D

Man,
I don’t know what else I could say.
Suddenly my brain kenna clogged up ;X
And I don’t know why,
Suddenly I feel like a man,
Writing a love letter to my wife,
O.O
Oh my god,
This is cool,
Hahahahahaha

This is my love letter to you,
OLD FROGGIE,
See I so nice write love letter for you ;P
Hahahaha, this ain’t the first time right O.O
SAY YESS~!! ;DD
Lol


I shall end here.
My love letter is making me feel very weird,
I think I have my dad’s genes in me O.O
LOLS
That’s crap man.
@.@

I love you LaoMa <3<3<3<3<3
Must have the feel to say de ;X
Alright, I am being ultra weird again,
Ps for not giving you kisses @.@
Because I am not a les & I scared I kenna thrashed by someone
xP
hahahahahaha
;DD


For LaoMa:
If you read this,
PLEASE leave a tag,
Or MANY tags ;D


Writing a love letter,
O.O
Weird,
Feels like,
You’re telling your mom that you’re going to be married off and never coming back O.O

For this,
I want to thank
my mother,
My father,
My grandma,
My grandpa,
My great-grandma,
My great-grandpa,
Lols,


Now I feel like writing one to my mom,
;D
man ;DD

I feel so damn weird man,
Lols
CUZ I AINT WRITING THIS FOR A GUY
OMG
O.O

oh shytzz.
i am not a les ;D
wait till i have a boyfriend,
i will write a love letter for him every single day ;D
xDD

w00ts,
i am going off now ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment