Tuesday, April 14, 2009

=.=

bloody,
todae is like,
total shytzz,
except,
for MORNING IN THE BUS AGAIN,
yeah,
you should know what happened,

and yeah,
last night,
i was shivering like shytzz,
and it started my nightmare,
this morning,
at 5am,
it's 39.1 degrees,
oh cool,
i've a fever,
fantastic.

i didnt wanna go to school,
but my mom said i shall come back home after history,
cuz it's a test,
so,
i went to take a shower,
and i was washing the heat off my body,
oh cool,

take bus and blah blah blah,
seriously feel like dying,
met shuying,
and my hyper level started charging up,
cuz shuying's my lucky star,
LOL,
and todae,
my voice is TOTALLY screwed,
i sounded like some shytzz,
what the hell,
i think the guys damn happy i one day dint say hi to them lor,
eeyerr,
so bad one,
then yeah,
zhengzhang was there again,
he looked veh tired ;/,
and he slept all the way to the busstop outside school,
take care boy.

reach class,
thanks for the "hello" again,
boost hyper level,
LOL,
but my voice is screwed,
i am sorry D;

lessons and all were crap,
and laoma screwed me todae,
=.=
sighs,
neh mind,
so,
i went back home at about 3.40,
cuz i was doing stuff in class,

i ponned ncc todae,
and i felt damn guilty,
cuz,
everyone brought their number 4,
even the guys did,
and i didnt bring,
i felt,
so out,
what's the one for all and all for one in me?
bravo girls,
whatever i owe you all,
i will return you when i get better okay?
i promise i will,
i definitely will,
cuz,
one for all,
all for one.
and i will regret for not going to cca if todae bravo company combine D;
aww,weely...
;/

sighs,
just now i went visit the doctor,
cuz my mom said,
if i dont see doc,
i would be sent to the hospital tmr,
so,
we went there,
and the doc,
is seeing patient number 3,
and my number is 41,
oh what the =.='''
then the doc. assistant call me go back at 8.40,
and so,
after this i am going to sleep,
i am damn tired,

i dont look sick.
i dont look sick.
and i am not sick.

i dont wanna look like some dead fish
=.='''
CUZ I AM WANYI ;D
and not some dead fish,
oh man,
but i am a fish now,
all thanks to negative hyper level after lessons,
i feel damn useless,
but too bad,
it's like that,
sighs,
oh my voice please come back to me,
later terence voice break not successful how?
;/

and tmr SYF for
ELDDS! ;DD ZhengZhang and Bernice
CHOIR! ;DD Hubert,Hanee,KaiSong,JennShyang
DANCE! ;DD SiuMin,Cheryl

JIAYOU AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE SYF PEEPS TMR.
ALL THE BESTT ;DD


i feel so dead,
8.00 14 april,

if i screwed my history essay,
if i screwed my yi lun wen,
i've got a reason,
cuz my brain went goong goong,
for the whole day,
dont think the number went below 38.0
blah,
i hate this.
is there such thing as only fever without flu and cough? =.='''

No comments:

Post a Comment