Wednesday, March 4, 2009

=.=

i shall PROMISE that i stop using "bloody" and "sibei" o.O
well,i shall TRY first (:
Lol.
its bad to use bloody =.=
its bad to use sibei =.=
Lols.
KIDDING UHHS :P

todae was a sleepy day for me.
feel like sleeping everywhere i go..
Lol.

this morning.
i slept on bus 242.
slept in the train.
then i go JE there.
ShuYing waved to me i also dont know.
then i stood beside YiMing and EeSheng o.O
if i aint wrong,they were talking about yesterday's pumping session..
(:
go on the bus.
sat beside ShuYing and we also started crapping about that pumping session too
LOLS.
EeSheng and YiMing were behind us.
see,NCC Bravo Bus 97 Section gathering :X
lols.
then we were crapping and crapping ..
and eavesdropped on each other.
like we heard what the guys said at the back and commented on that..
hmm.. yea,something like that (:
Lols.
at the bus stop outside the library..
um..
quite a surprise to see zhengzhang ..
waved hi.
and he sat beside PeiHao who was sitting opposite to the right of me.
nothing much to talk about him.
he was sleeping if i aint wrong ehhs.
then i also slept on the bus.
wah.. very sleepy lor..
aww..

reach school.
i rush up rush down the class and the ground floor and the staff room alot of times lor.
i also dont know what i doing =.=
and i found 2e's Asian Geographic in A BOX outside the bookshop there =.=
aw damn.
then todae had some shyt assembly in class =.=
oh whatever.

home econs.
i tried to snatch the nicer jobs from the other 2 peeps.
was kinda shiok cuz i get to do things :P
and that shepherd's pie is nice.
that's all i could say.

recess was all in class.
then when kitchen 2 peeps came in..
the whole class came to life.
so is it that kitchen have the more enthu people there? o.O
lol.
I was like talking to LaoMa,then JingFei interrupted us.
you know what.
LAO MA WENT TO TALK TO JINGFEI FIRST LOR!!
NOT FAIRRR =.=
ARGH!!
JingFei more important lor.
I know liao lor.
hmfp .. :P
haha,i also like that de arh~
cuz people tend to "zhong se qing you"
Lols.
hahahahhaha.

after that was HCL lesson.
went thru compo and test papers.
hmm..
compo for me was a 47/70
AT LEAST BETTER THAN THAT PREVIOUS DAMN 40/70..
but yang lao shi commented that my compo too fake cuz i wrote about sec 4 life.
when i am in sec 2 this year =.=
Lol.
then zhengzhang damn pro lor xDD
haha,got a 53 leh..
that's so cool ehhs.
grats grats grats :)
he wenta read his compo to the class.
and he was like laughing and laughing .. :D
so cute yea xDD
seldom see him laugh.. as in um chio :DD
just see him shout and shout and go hyper only .. :X

he read about the time he saw yang lao shi at science centre there.
and then yang lao shi said that he got tell us about that time he went to science centre..
i think was last year bah..
but i dont recall anything lor.
Lol.
perhaps my memory for this kind of stuff very bad bah
hahahahaha :X
anyways..
nice job zhengzhang !! :D
and grats to JingFei too.
Looks like JingFei got that boost in him now.
that's good :X
perhaps cuz of Felicia .. he gets serious enough le.. COOL!!
nowadays dont see JingFei do childish stuff that OFTEN le =.=
Lols.
i am being sacarstic o.O
Nicole's and WeiShan's compo also quite nice..
Lol.
i am bias again :P
too bad,i am like that de lor.
my life is like almost everything about guys.
cuz in my vision.. as in my eye vision..
i can only see the guys shine :X
LOLS
i know i am lame lah.. :P

we went thru our chinese papers too..
got a 42/55..
umm..
i could have done better ..
cuz of that damn "xuan ci tian kong",i lost 8 marks ..
i only got 12/20 for that..
aw damn it boy.
but still it's good.. (:
and grats to HanYu !! :X
heh heh.
he got the highest in class.
that's damn cool ehhs?
a 50.5/55...
(:
i bet his xuan ci tian kong max only got 1 wrong lor..
nice nice nice~!
xDD

after HCL was science..
went thru our papers too..
science was shocking
o.O
16/20 for practical.
35/40 for theory.
my graph in theory doesnt have a title.
1 mark poof.
=.='''
neh mind bah.
its my mistake thou..
(:
and i was laughing at one answer i gave in the practical.
Lols.
cuz always in science,i dont know how to do..
i just anyhow put some funny funny answer there and laugh like hell.
so when u see me laughing in exam.. perhaps this is the case bah :P
hahahaha.

later was assembly.
wenta hall for some shyt water talk =.=
Mrs Tan asked me to sit in between the 4 heavenly kings..
WAH SHIOK !!!
xDD
hahahhahahaha.
ZhiHe and RunZhong on my left...
HanYu and JingFei on my right...
JingFei damn bad lor.
say I extra in btw the guys =.=''
argh.
Sitting in btw HanYu and RunZhong is a blessing lor.
:X
heh heh.
RunZhong my dearest ex table partner and big brother HanYu.
(:
HanYu was like asking me about my results..
in a very stern and cautious tone..
obviously I told him everything..
if its some OTHER PEOPLE asking me for them.
well.i will give them shyt attitude.bleh..
during the whole assembly..
HanYu was emo-ing..
D;
aww..
i felt like hugging him lor.
but umm.. he will smack me de lor..
but i promise i will give him a hug ... at least at the end of this year bah..
awww... HanYu dont emo... D;
big brother emo le..
sob sob.
He looked damn sad these few days..
seldom see him smile.
just see him with a very sad face..
even if he smiles,it's just a very temporary smile that aint genuine..
see,i used that word genuine again :X
Actually right,JingFei was the one who wanted to know what I got de lor.
then he asked HanYu to ask me.
Lols =.= damn lame lah he.. =.=
After that,I was talking to RunZhong about NCC stuff..
talking about how damn sadistic we were yesterday and he was on his way home =.=
damn.
aiya,RunZhong crap le he...
dont give a damn about NCC de.
sad case =.=
but nevermind.
he's still a good classmate at least.
in class and during CCA got difference de hor..
Lol.
we crap crap abit talk talk abit then assembly over le.
sitting in btw the 2 guys.. was interesting..
cuz i am surrounded by guys~
so cool :P
haha.

after that went back to class for some shyt thing.
then almost like 1.45pm ..
the whole class dont know go where le lor.
almost everyone were gone.
then LaoMa and I thought it's time for lunch.
so we went down to eat roti prata..
when the fact is that HE only allow us to go and change..
LOL!!
hahahhaha
its like damn weird.. only me and laoma downstairs eating..
no one else was there lor.
LOLS!!
damn funny.
but lame too..
hahahhaha

after that..
went to east coast for beach cleaning.
sucked.
cuz i dint get to group up with guys =.=
unwanted people like me ..
pathetic.
in the end was with Elma and ZhangYing.
wasnt that bad either.
BUT i was like damn jealous again =.=
Lol.
i am stupid lor.
forget about me :P
what's there to be jealous about anyways?
:X
beach cleaning sucked.
dont wanna talk about it anymore.
tried to sleep on the bus on our way home..
but too bad.. cant sleep.. cuz i was thinking about stuff..
yea..
something bothering me.
if i had my mp3 with me,i would blast Jay Chou's songs so that i could sleep.
in the end.. i just slept for like 1/4 of the journey..
awww..
mien.
damn tired lor..
and sleepy like hell too..
went back to class.
and I dint wash my hands =.=
aw damn..
packed bag and went down.
with Geok,LaoMa,ZhengZhang,Hubert and Brandon..
Freda and Elma came too i think.
Brandon was like calling me some name i dint recognise at all :P
hmm.. who is that uh? =.=
kidding lahs.. :P
hahahhaa
Brandon is damn cute but crappie.
Benson is damn cute but serious.
(:
haha.
that's the difference btw them bah.
hahahhahahahaha,cute LITTLE guys~ :)

later was blah blah blah.
i dont know what happened cuz i was too sleepy to even think ..
then i just rmb Ken gave 1 fried chicken to me and LaoMa..
and the 3 guys were walking infront of me and Geok..
talking and Hubert turned around once.. o.O
i dont know lor.
Lol.
i was blasting music into my ears.
after that 97 came.
single decked..
aww mien,the guys go chiong across the road..
BAD BOYS BAD BOYS.
LOL!! >.<
the got on that 97 =.=
very lame leh.
Lol.
soon after that 97 left,the other one came..
i slept on the bus..
and I relli slept on the bus.. was so cool... :X
with LaoMa on my left and Geok on my right.
Damn SHIOK~
hahahaha.
:DD
reach JE there..
I was like wondering if the guys went to drink bubble tea again..
and I guess I was right.
They were like sitting down at the square bench drinking bubble tea..
o.O
waved bye this time.
cute guys~~
Lols.
i am very stupid right =.=
hahahaha xP

and yea..
I found out sth about zhengzhang.
he replies ":)" - a smiley face to you ONLY in an SMS.
Lol.
very funny lor.
but with no idea what he trying to convey..
Lol.
his style of replying sms o.O
and dont worry lah.. i dint hear what Hubert said,boy.
I know u dont like me D;
Lol.
long long long time ago... =.=
there's a boy named ...
blah blah blah..
in the end they did not live happily ever after..
aiya,i lame lor...
seriously relli lame =.=

waved bye to geok at the platform there..
then umm..
went back home with laoma.
crapped a bit.
but was still very very sleepy..
Lol.

yup.
todae was about that.
just that beach cleaning sucks =.=
it rained and that was the suckie thing..
mien..
Lol.
forget bout that.

there's something that we all experience bah..
we feel closer to our CCA mates than our classmates.
that's what I feel bah..
at least in UGs..
(:
can see that the other peeps also..
classmates are just those who study with u..
but my platoon mates..they go thru pain and hell with me before.
same goes to my company mates..
well,if u say that BOND btw people..
the bond btw me and my platoon will always be stronger than that.
perhaps.. i just dont believe in my class or sumthing.
there are times that i relli dont wanna give a damn.
that's BAD ATTITUDE.
BAD GIRL BAD GIRL.
oh yea,some one asked if i were a girl right?
if i aint wrong its some guy who asked that.
Lol.
lame question but good question =.=

i gg do reader response for "The Story Of Silk" liao..
bai bai..
i very sleepy..
tmr i gg library with laoma (:
i think we gg to eat at JE too bah..
any shuai ge wanna join us ehh?
Lol.
too bad only got one chio bu.
the other one right .. its me lah..
Lol.
i am a nice person lor.
but trying to be mean to not to be treated like a maid.
haha.
i am self praising myself.
very qian bian lor..
Lol.
lame lame lame.
i am very lame todae.
i just dont know why.
maybe is i too sleepy le bah..

anyways.
tmr i gg run..
o.O
then .. umm tmr got swimming also..
the second last lesson le..
AWWW!!!
NO MORE GUYS TO SEE !!!
AWWWWWWWW
SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB
D;
sheds LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS of TEARS..
awww mien..
i hope we have swimming for the whole year :P
hahahhaha.
i am not being sick okay?
:P
just that i dont wanna wear the PE shirt =.=
cuz it sucks..
Lol.

okay,here i go.
poof.
after i reply tags :P

No comments:

Post a Comment