Saturday, March 7, 2009

...

just got back home yea..
i dont wanna elaborate incase SOME people I DONT KNOW ..
happen to PASS BY..
yea..
those suckers.
damn.
go eff ur mom.
stupid n00bs.
okay,i am cyber bullying again.
sorry LUH.
paiseh LOR.
shyttie people.
n00bs who dont have brains.

shyt lah.
i hate receiving sms-es from people who asks stupid questions like
"how can we do our journal on the birthday party when we handed up our journals?"
i got that damn SMS yesterday.
and HE was my table partner AGAIN.
oh wtf?!
he has got cock eyes who cant read WORDS on THE BOARD.
he is just a BURDEN to me.
screws my life.

TAN RUN ZHONG.
I MISS YOU LIKE HELL OKAY~!
you are always going to be my BEST BEST BEST TABLE PARTNER EVER!!

and i got another SMS just now.
about some lame shyt.

WHY?
WHY ME?
that's the question.
WHY WHY WHY.
you've got anything lost,ask me.
anything also ask me.
whatever shyt also ask me.
SOME QUESTIONS I CAN ANSWER and I WANNA ANSWER.
i will give you the answer.
but if YOU are making YOUR PROBLEM.. INTO MY PROBLEM.
then i think you forget it bah.
u are just piling things on me.
bags and bags of stones onto my back.
and my back is so heavy until it might break anytime.
this is damn tiring.
dont you think getting questions from the SAME people EVERYTIME is tiring?
and they are always DIGGING answers from you.
THINKING that YOU know EVERYTHING in the world.
sharks la.
helping people is a good thing to do.
yes,i agree.
you help people,u get the "thank you"
but dont you think getting too many "thank you" from the SAME people..
makes it so INSINCERE.. SO FAKE .. and it just sound like they just like ..
umm..
"since you always help me and say nevermind,say one thank you,aiya,sui bian lor"
that kind of thing.
there's no sincerity AT ALL.

i wanna talk to somebody.
somebody who i trust..
somebody who i can rely on..
i thought,perhaps it could be a guy like jingfei o.O ..
cuz the last time i chat with him,he was damn matured.
i think he just act childish in school lor.. haiyo... =.=
perhaps it could be my laoma (:
you know what.
i realise something.
laoma dont ever make her problem into mine.
seems like i was always the one asking her all those stupid questions.
cuz I COCK EYE and I am deaf.
i wonder why she dont find me a nuisance.
and i wonder why i just get so damn pissed when THEY ask me stupid questions.
OR RATHER.. A REQUEST ... that i cant reject or deny.
Lol.

but recently i've been rude.
cuz peeps sms me about things,then i just anyhow reply and reject all of them.
sorry but seriously,they are making their probs into mine.
i dont need unnecessary problems added to those exisiting ones.
depressed.
stressed.
not becuz of school.

my social network is screwed up.
i havent been talking to my 2e peeps.
...
dont know what to say.
these few days i relli got nth to say.
no topic to talk about.
nothing to say.
i am without life.
isit that i built that fence btw me and ppl again?
or isit that they are just keeping a distance from me cuz i am scary or what..
if u dont like me and u keep a safe distance,that's good..
but if that's not the case.
i dont know why.
i am speechless lor.
i dont know what i am thinking about lor.
seriously.
i am practically thinking about nothing.
nothing i can relli bother about.
even looking at guys dont solve the problem.
you see what the hell is my problem?

even his wave and his smile or his dao face cant do anything.
even Hubert's "hi" dont do anything.
well,its A RARE thing for Hubert to say "hi" to me.
and i always get damn happy when he says "hi"
i need to be hypered by some peeps.
sighs.
despo for love.
Lol.
not love lah..
hahaha.
but the fact is that i am despo for love.
but there's sth else.
Lols.

dont you think talking to guys is a good thing?
cuz SOME guys are willing to listen to you when you complain about things?
i am not crying.
and i am not going to cry.
nahs,i wont cry de lor.
cuz we all need to stay strong.

dont feel like bothering about stuff le.
dont wanna do anything le.
my results.
i think forget it bah.
my frens.
after march camp.
when i get the passion from my company mates.
my life.
shall get some improvements too.
(:
we shall wait.

there's no life in me.
main reason..
i dont know lor.
i dont know what's relli bothering me.
maybe i should cut my hair.
i think my hair causes all the trouble.
Lol.
lameeeeee..=.=

kay.
now.
i shall go and bathe.
and do my homework.
i know what's my limit.
and i hope you understand too.


shall reply tags.. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment