Saturday, March 7, 2009

dating back

lets date back to 23rd of feb.. if u still rmb what i mentioned..

i understand that it hurts buddy.
you are not wrong.
its us who are wrong.
cuz we dint spare a thought for you.
we didnt care about how u felt.
no one would want everyone to laugh at him/her.
it's hard to balance things up,yea.. its true..

for teachers to do that to students.
its an insult.
did he even realise it?
shouldnt he know how to be a human better than us ?
what's education now,you tell me.
so is he teaching his students how to criticise people?
to make jokes outta people and never thinking of how it felt?

if i were my buddy.
i wont laugh at myself.
i wont laugh with the class.
perhaps,i will just not raise my head and just break down .. cry..
you're strong buddy..
i cant believe that u endured all that shyt.
you're relli strong.
you might think that's not the case.
but to me.
to me.
i said to me.
you are that strong.

and no matter what.
i will be behind you.
(:
trust me yea?

i know there's no point for me to do this now.
the harm is already there..
will the wound be healed?
i got no idea.
but i relli hope it would.
and it must.

i realised that guys make me cry.
i didnt know why.
when they got this very emo thing in them.
i got that urge to cry.
aw damn.
why guys make such a big influence to my life?
why do i cry over guys being sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment