Saturday, March 7, 2009

=.=

yesterday relli sucked
morning sucked
afternoon sucked
night sucked
oh whatever
why do people keep telling me about their school stuff
i listen le wanna bang my head on the wall and die
damn

i not gg to use bloody and sibei only.
but damn.
is umm.. inevitable.
Lol
did i use the right word?

yesterday morning.
nth much.

assembly.
boring.

first lesson was what?
oh,science ..
did some shyt experiment and then zao.

back to class for maths.
hell shyt.
we did some questions on gradient.
ms lee was talking on and on.
my table partner was cutting in and asking me lame questions.
THOSE MS LEE TAUGHT THE PREVIOUS LESSON.
and he made me lose attention and in the end all my stuff screwed.
oh what the hell.
you dont listen and do ur damn LA journal during maths.
now u ask me and u screw me up.
damn.

recess was okay..
saw Brandon and Benson.
Lol.
and I was saying that DaXin is very sexy behind them.
hahaha.
Benson heard it and i think he tio stunned.
Lols.
very funny ..

geog.
a 14/15 for geog.
oh well.
i knew i cant get full marks.
but my table partner got a 15/15
and he was damn happy.
=.='''
he is always the first to OPENLY look at my marks whenever we get our results back.
damn.
then if he scored lower than me,he will keep quiet.
is he scored higher,then he will "YES~YES~YES~"
what the hell?=.=
but this geog thing right,he got full marks,i got nth to say.
for the other tests.
oh wtf =.=

TAN RUN ZHONG.
I MISS YOU LIKE HELL.
COME BACK AND BE MY TABLE PARTNER.

sighs.
malay was disastrous.
the whole class was in chaos.
screaming their heads off.. lol,can i use this to describe that situation.
and Cikgu Jeha was there teaching and i think only less than 5 people paying attention.
damn damn damn.
what the hell is wrong man?
=.=
Cikgu came to talk to me.. about the class.
and she wanted me to record down the names of those peeps not paying attention.
well.. i told her it was the whole class..
so yea.
and she going to tell mr keith about this ..
hell shyt.
2e,we are gonna kenna shyt again.
its our fault actually.
sighs.
is it very hard to just shut up,sit down and listen to that Cikgu.
doesnt mean that she dont say and yell at us,she dont care right?
sighs.

HCL..
went thru the papers.
nth much.

LA.
did the journal writing and got back those assignments.
he was the one who peeped at my papers again.
oh damn.
what the hell?!
i shant care about him le.
since he's so damn interested in my grades.
i can even photocopy all my result slips and let him go back stick on his walls.
forget it.

the reason for me putting down those numbers here ..
is that i dont want people coming to me and asking about that.
u ask le,then very shuang meh?

and u all keep telling me about yours.
what u expect me to do?
hack into the school system and change ur marks?
what u expect me to do?
i tell you next time can jiayou.
that's so common.
what the hell u expect me to do?
u go around telling others that u got that grade this grade.
blah blah blah.
does it feel very shuang?
*bangs my head on the wall*

CCA was FANTSATIC.
RELLI FANTASTIC.
fantastic until i dont wanna talk about it.
WHAT A NICE DAY =.=
i am being mean here.
sighs.

there are things that i dont wanna interfere.
especially when it doesnt concern my class.
well.. she is my platoon mate.
got problems with her class people.
there's no point carrying on with that,girl.
there's absolutely no point.
since u dont like them so much.
JUST LEAVE THEM.
since they dont relli like you too.
WHY ARE THEY STILL HOPING THAT U WILL JOIN THEM?
they are not worth you doing all that for them
thinking about it day and night and shed ur precious tears..
make ur blood boil..
are they worth you doing that?
no.
so my thought is that u leave them..
and then u go along with the one you think you are closer to in your class.
and the one you can trust.
you know who i am talking about right?
you say its easier said than done.yes.
but u must end this yourself.
there's no point for that to carry on anymore.

there's a thing.
we are too used to our own classes.
like i am used to my 2e peeps.
when i step into 2d..
i feel so weird.
well,i just went into 2d for fun you can say.. =.=
cuz no one talking to me in the morning,sad case ..
we are just too used to our class.
actually.
i cant accept the fact that ... something gonna happen =.=
on the verge of falling outta 2e o.O
hmm,then i shall find a way to get back in again yea :)
i dont wanna lose my class

these few days without sleep.
was terrible.
i dont think i am even trying to be happy.
sighs
sad story.
holidays are coming.
the last week.
i promise.
after march camp.
(:

i cant balance my CCA mates and my classmates.
aw damn.
i dont wanna get so far away with that.
i dont wanna think so much.
cuz i am not complicated enuf.

heed it or ignore it.

just get everything off me.
your problems.
just get all of them off me.
i got my own too.
people are just throwing things onto me.
and my problems aint solved yet.
aw damn.
why am i always thinking about how to solve theirs first?
=.=

dont wanna think anymore.
cuz i know what i need to do.

the word "clique" is a word that ruins people's life?
question.

No comments:

Post a Comment