Thursday, March 5, 2009

lols

no time blog todae.
most interesting things for the day stated below

-chionging La homework at the study corner
-ms teo's FANTASTIC lesson todae
-speech and drama was GOOD (:
-I waved hi to THAT 2A MALE CHAIRPERSON o.O
-Saw HanYu's smile at JE there with JingFei ~ omg,i miss that smile man
-Lunch with LaoMa


that's all
tmr gonna suck
i gg to do hw in school again tmr
can u peeps stop bothering me about school work?
=.=
damn
other than school work nth else to talk to me about?
am i such a boring person huh?
=.=
whatever lah
i just get pissed when peeps talk to me about school work..
forget it..

sorry runzhong
...
for swimming.
umm..
yea,i was kiddin when i said u gg create a tsunami lor.
dont get pissed with me D;
awww..

i was staring at the reflection on bus 97 todae.

Time Out : 10.05PM 5 March 2009 NoTimeToBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment