Wednesday, March 4, 2009

reply tags on 4/3

here i shall reply tags :)
to my dearest fellas who tagged me :X


GEOK:
Lol.
but that smile from that special person mean alot to me..
aww..
and i dont relli emo for long de.
hmm..
i havent been crying since this year started.
that's good ehh :X
hahahhahaa


SeowHwee:
Lol!!
I saw you lor :X
hahahaha.
dont blame Bernice lah,maybe she cant see when you arrived bahh ..
Lol.


RUNZHONG:
huh?
u asked where's yours?
where is your what?
o.O
what u want from me ehh?
huh?huh?huh? =.=
haiya,i change music cuz i free mah..
Lols.


TZK:
o.O
u dont have homework flood these few days arh?
nice .. ^^
i post almost everyday cuz i also bored.
no one to talk to.
so i blog.
and EXPRESS my feelings.
Lol.
i know i am being lame.
pardon me :P


Cheryl:
THANKS FOR TAGGING..
and... =.=
Yup..
i know why u hate him le lor..
he sucks =.=..
bully KaiSong all the time and doing lame and childish stuff to people.
damn lor.
Lols.
:X


that's all.
i feel like sleeping right away.
sobs.
damn reader response =.=

bai bai

Time Out : 8.32 PM 4 March 2009 Nine Days To March Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment