Monday, March 2, 2009

reply tags

here I shall reply my tagss~~ :)


TZK:
aww mien,you these few days so damn nice come tag me :X
hahahaha.
Lol.
looks like you're always bored.
go play with zhengzhang lor xDD
heh heh..


GEOK:
O.o
what are u trying to say again?? o.O
LOLSS..


JENN SHYANG:
OMGGG!!
U TAGGED MEEE~~~
WAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA :X
I FEEL DAMN HONOURED LOR.
AIYA,DONT NEED TO THANK ME LAHH~~
UR BDAE MUST CELEBRATE TOO DE LORR!!!
hahahahhahahaha.
and during recess..
YOU ARE SO GOING TO EAT WITH ME~~
and MY LAO MA :X
heh heh~~
U COME FIND ME EAT WITH UR LORRR
I 100% GUARANTEE PLUS 100000000000000 million CHOPS right.
wont reject you one :X
CUZ U ARE A DAMN NICE GUY
UNLIKE SOME OTHER GUYS WHO DAO ME !!!
ARGH~!
Lols.
:XX
hahahahaha.


JASMINE:
yup,u are being lame again,Jasmine... lols
o.O



THATS ALL
bai bai

just feel very sad todae.
demoralised
even what that happiness Geok gave me in the morning..
cant fill up that hole in my heart.
i just need a smile..
(:
cant you just give it to me?
awww
sad case for me.
D;


well well..
i shall go and bathe
and do my shyttie homework..

Time Out : 7.32PM 2 March 2009 sadistic emptyholes

If Tortie could turn into Porcupine
with just adding a broom behind her back o.O
well,you tell me,is it even possible for that?
O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment