Monday, March 23, 2009

no time

TODAE NO TIME TO BLOG
all i could say is LAO MA I LOVE YOU MAN

TODAE IS A DAMN HAPPY DAY WITH LAO MA ;D
hahahaha

AND YEA CAN U GUYS STOP SCARING ME...
AND MAKING MY HEART POP OUT..
omggg..
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN U GUYS ARE RELLI SAD D;
AWWWWW MIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

hey buddy,dont scare me please,just reply.. D;
sobs..
ahh,what to do when guys are sad?
i've never successfully made a guy happy when they're sad.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

okay.
no time for crap.

omg,i love you laoma =D
AND WHEN CAN U SEND ME THAT PHOTO ?? =D
lols... i am SERIOUSLY DAMN DESPOOOOOO... ahHHHHHHHHHH...

shytzz..
if what i am doing now is going to get me a third stab in my heart..
then i'd rather die..
am i like a kind of bug that could bite and never let go of you?
if u seriously want me to totally let go,it's almost impossible..
if i am just a normal friend to you..
is there even a need for either one of us to look down to the ground?

OKAY
I SHALL STOP MY CRAP.
i had enuf of that boy.
i am GOING TO DO MY CHEM AND MACBETH HOMEWORK NOW.
shytzz
alvin,mind playing kirby with me todae too? =D


9.57

NO TIME TO BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment