Thursday, February 12, 2009

AWW MIEN

aww...
todae i gg blog ..
for the sake of you readers :X
and i havent do my hw yet lehh..
aww mien,i am addicted to blogging liao ehhs
Lols.
then todae was kinda nice luhhs..
Especially when it starts with a good morning anyways.
(:

todae morning.
I go bus stop.
god damn it.
I missed the bus again.
argh!
then i waited for 14 mins for the next bus..
which came like damn late =.=
aww mienn..
then i go up bus...listen music..
todae morning i was like damn damn sleepy..
but i saw LaoMa at the interchange there..
so cant sleep le..
anyways..i wasnt that sleepy afterall after blasting my ears with Jay Chou's music xD
Go Je with LaoMa then we crapped and crapped.

At JE.
Guess what.
We saw Hubert.
He was as late as us.
LOLS
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
LaoMa ask me say hello to Hubert.
I did and Hubert dao me =.=
argh.
Think he listen music never hear bah..
and summore I dint shout "Hi Hubert!"
Lol.
Cant hear.
Nevermind :P
Then I was staring at him and he was like o.o..
Lol.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
So cute ehhs?
Then he sat at the usual place he loved to sit..
(:
me and lao ma were like gossiping all the way to school.
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA
and we talked about funny and ridiculous stuff lahhs..
with lao ma right,what serious stuff can we talk about de lohh?
o.O
we were like keep looking at that guy NW direction from us (:
heh heh...
Hubert relli looked like a kid.
A cute one too.
Then lao ma say she want to make Hubert small small and keep in a box and send to USA
LOLS
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
she also say she want poke something..
LOLS
HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA
hehh hehh..
:X
crap crap crap like siao.
i was like dont know what the hell i was saying on the bus.
about the PMs and ex-PMs of SG..
talked about Obama,Mccain and that female candidate ... LOLS
white BLACK house for Obama xD
hehh hehh..
LOLSS
hahahaahhahaa
its like sibei funny eehhs?
when we reach school,lao ma tried to stalk hubert back to class..
O.O
LAWLSSS
when we reach school that time is like sibei late le lohhs..
O.o
but nevermind.
we werent late anyways.
xD
hehh hehh..

morning assembly in class.
and FINALLY 2e got DEMOCRACY.
my dearest 2e peepos dont need protest then can have their democracy le.
cool right?
heh hehhh..
no offence to Terence luuhhs..
But I wish to change a partner if I could =.=
AIYA..
the end result of this is after swimming todae.
later I will say de..
hahahhaha
so was damn boring for morning..
=.=
we did a vote for the chairpersons..
(:
heh heh..
I put down (number of votes each person has)(my index)
and the other name..
was some random people..
cuz I looked around the class..
I dint know who I should put ehhs..
So the next person was kinda random..so shant tell you..
:)
Actualli I kinda hoped the result was a change...

History.
Was kinda fun..
at least Ms Teo dint relate things to chairpersons again.. o.O

Maths.
God damn it.
what the hell was Ms Lee doing?
AWW MIEN.
this time my maths gonna screw like BLOODY HELL ehhs?
=.=

Science Prac.
I dint know why I was panicking ehhs?
and I was talking to myself =.=
I did wrong stuff again.
We are supposed to draw table first de.
Then I go carry out experiment first..
after I do the first set,Mdm Ong walked past me and she told the class ..
that we should do the most important thing-draw table first..
then i was like .. umm... paiseh ehhs?
I was like feeling so weird.
why I was the only one standing up when the rest of the class were sitting down.
LOLS
HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHA
thanks Mdm Ong for the reminder eehhss? xD
heh heh..
then experiment was quite okay luhhs..
whatever.
this is a mock test.
even if it's real de also nevermind.
this year streaming only mah.
what's the big deal?
=.=
after science prac was recess..

recess..
umm..
quite nice ehhss..
but I go ask JingFei and ZhiHe if they wanna eat with us..
one word = no... =.=
nevermind..

Speech and Drama.
was lame.
and hilarious.
KaiSong = drama professional..
Lols.
It's damn funny lahhs.
then KaiSong did the sleep walking ah ma thing.
LOL.
actualli KaiSong can think about being a comedian..
HAHHAHAHAHA :X
was like that eehss?
I think my group is sibei mix and match.
KaiSong.
Novia.
Elma.
Me.
we 4 like no link..
then we can get together and do things.
SO COOL RIGHT?
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA xD
Nevermind.
I still love them anyways xD
heh heh..

Chinese was going thru compre.
25..
was quite okay..
=.=..
I got a zero cuz I dint compare the horsey and the doggie..
aww damn.
=.=
i am not relli good at making the characters have human values..
that explains why i failed my compre last yr EOY..
nevermind.
boring lesson anyways.

Swimming.
was kinda boring.
without lao ma playing with me
sobs.
me and the other girls = no link.
Lol.
but I still love them.. xD
heh heh..
swim like hell.
the thing is that I dont know how to take in air..
so keep coming up and stopping halfway..
I saw him talking to HanYu..
cuz HanYu dint swim todae ehhs..
(:
heh heh...
Later LaoMa and I gg to eat with the guys again..
for the fourth time ehhs?
o.O
think should be fourth bah..
todae..
they waited for us again.
it's like so weird.
how come they so fast one?
o.O
LaoMa and I never even shower or what luhhs.
o.O
omg..
LOLS.
we came out and see them wait there again..
umm..
I just dont like people waiting for me ehhs?
especially guys.
make me feel so not manly at all :P
its normal for guys to wait for girls anyways.
Lol.
he asked me there to talk to me ..
and he said I got 30 outta 34..
surprisingly..
17 outta 34.. was ...
umm..
nevermind.
there's no change..
afterall..
30 is a nice number..I told ya..
(:
and I will do the class r0ster on saturday..
and you know the duty list..
one person only need to do one thing in the whole week leh
so cool right?
hahahahaha :X

the guys were like waiting and lookin at us..
LaoMa was like nevermind lahh..
slowly slowly ..
LAWLSS
ohh mienn.
I feel damn gay =.=
anyways.
the problem is..
they werent waiting for me anyways =.=
UGHH..
nevermind.
they were waiting for JingFei's wife ehhs?
hahahhahahahhaa
I just go there be light bulb only lohh =.=
like me so extra
:(
awww..
we walked out then got like alot of people..

HanYu
JingFei
RunZhong
ZhiHe
ZhengHan
Ken
LaoMa
Me

WAHH
LIKE MASS OUTING EHHSS
so cool..
but in the end only 4 of us ate together..
Lol..

JingFei pangseh us at first..
Then only HanYu and ZhengHan was like walking with us..
RunZhong zao with his frens..over the bridge.
JingFei and Ken with ZhiHe were on the bridge too..
JingFei sibei qian bian that time luhhs..
LaoMa was like sibei worried JingFei pangseh her.. :P
hehh hehh..
HanYu was like so calm..
Say JingFei surely come de.
LOLS
And he was singing and listening to songs.
so cool ehhs?
first time I see HanYu's phone.
Lao Ma go smack HanYu cuz he dont want tell her his phone number.. o.O
umm..
it's bad to smack guys ehh?
especially when they are much more manly than you..
that means I can smack gays and ostriches ehhs?
LOLS
i not that bad de lahhs xD
JingFei was in the middle of nowhere..
then suddenly LaoMa stopped.
HanYu look look around.
Then he say he saw JingFei with ZhiHe..
Ken was there too.
I saw nothing ehhs?o.O
He go pull my bag like how Alvin did the last time O.O
back then I see got a guy with another guy.
JingFei and ZhiHe.
LAWLS.
phew.
JingFei wont pangseh LaoMa de uhhs..
Lol.
(:
we 8 go to the MRT station there..
wait train and crap crap abit.
the 4 heavenly kings were there..
so cool ehhs?
xD eh heh heh..
ZhiHe zao first for 3rd lang.
7 on the train.
Ken zao for 3rd lang not long after ZhiHe zao.
we crapped like alot on the train.
I hear HanYu sing with ZhengHan lohhs..
so cool..
HanYu's voice's sibei manly ehhs?
Like mine :P
ERH HEM..
hahhahahahhahaa
HanYu is sibei cool ehhs? xD
Then ostrich was adding on to some of our convos.
JingFei was kinda quiet when LaoMa is around.
I dont know why.
And he wasnt the second ZeeZee afterall.
maybe for the fact that LaoMa is acting VERY NORMAL.
xD
and our dear fei ge got his hand polluted with black stuff..
aww...LaoMa should help him clean since he's my LaoPa.
:X
I got a LaoPa le..
heh heh..
(:
YOU KNOW WHAT?
LAO MA BIRTHDAY NEXT DAY IS JINGFEI'S BDAE LEHHH!!!
OMGGGG
SO COOL RIGHT?
2 VIRGOS!!!
ARGHHHHH!!!!
NOOO!!!!
How come Virgos like so xing fu one?
and Leos are so pathetic people..
like me =.=..
crap crap crap
then the guys were talking about relli random stuff.
Lol.
MSN display pictures ehhs?
o.O
Then JingFei kope my phone from me and look at things inside.
Lol.
No secrets ehhs?
unless he go look at the MSG ..
LAO MA TYPED OUT FOR ERH HEM..
I will die like bloody hell...
LOLS
HAHAHHAHAHA
HILARIOUS.
HanYu is relli relli calm and cool..
yalor,is there anything wrong with it,not like u guys never see him before ehhs?
There's nothing wrong with my wallpaper ehhs?
heh heh..
:X
then they keep calling _ _ _ _ _ (square) in my ears..
make me feel so ~~~~~
quite shuang actualli ..
hahhahahhahahhahahhaha :X
the guys wanted to reformat my phone luhhs
then ostrich was like keep telling JingFei delete all my pics..
see how I explode..
seriously...if he did that..
I will seriously cry and ignore them for like a week..
UGH.
nevermind
they are nice people..
ostrich... UGHS!!!!
its like my phone so interesting..
o.O
the guys keep looking at it then cant even walk down the stairs when we reach Bukit Batok.
Lolss..
my pictures very interesting right?
hahhahahahhaha :X
i already 1 yr never take pics of my frens le..
esp. the guys..
cuz its like the best of them..
Must be kept in my mind..
(:
taking pics is just freezing the moment..
its a nice memo also luhhs..
but it just seem quite fake..
thats what I feel lahhs .
hahahhhahha :X
RunZhong zao.
ZhengHan went to find his sister at Swensens there..
then left with HanYu,JingFei,LaoMa and I..
yup.
same style again.
4 of us at a 4 seat table.
Yes.
That place was DEFINITELY RESERVED for LaoMa and JingFei to sit.
face to face ehhs?
xD
hahahhahahahaahahaha
All 4 of us ate noodles.
JingFei and Mine = Ban Mian
LaoMa = Beef Mian
HanYu = Balls Mian
LOLSS
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Sitting right smack infront of HanYu is like damn cool ehhs?
:)
Todae..
was quite quiet..
cuz..
JingFei wasnt talking like usual...
HanYu wasnt feeling very well..thats why he dint swim todae bahh..
I guess... o.O
I dint know how to start talking..
and I stared at LaoMa..
Yup.
And she started the talking ehhs?
xD
heh heh..
I like the fiery eyes infront of me.
Cool ehhs?
:)
Then JingFei was seriously sibei quiet..
Weird lahhs..
Got Chio Bu infront of him he paisehh arhh?
hahahhahhaa :X
cannot be de ahhs..
But right.
after we started our first sentence.
we started to talk like about damn damn random stuff again.
and crap crap crap non stop
Lols.
LaoMa eat quite fast todae lehh
so cool ehhs?
GREAT IMPROVEMENT LAO MA
HAHAHHAHAHAA
cuz ur noodles lesser than ours xD
heh heh..
at first she was leading de..
then she talk talk talk then became the last to finish again.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
it's like damn hilarious.
We were like pushing our bowls to the middle of the table ..
and we looked at LaoMa.
JingFei just said "you're the last again :P"
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
awwww
SO SWEET LUHS.
the 2 of them.
cant stand them luhhs.
you know when we buy noodles that time right..
JingFei help his wife take chopsticks and spoon lehh..
wahseh..
so nice uhhss :)
heh heh..
say JingFei dont like LaoMa is FAKE one loh.
say LaoMa dont like JingFei is FAKE also loh.
hahahhahahhaa
they very cute lehh..
so sweet and cute..
:X
like they in love with each other like that..
aww..
HanYu went to buy sweets for LaoMa..
cuz she said he owed her sweets..
its like so unusual..
o.O
HanYu buying sweets for us to eat.
HHAHAHAHHAHA :)
LIKE ME!!
hahahahaha
i got buy lollipops for people de lohh..
it's just that todae I forget to bring to school..
tmr i bringing to school..
whoever smile to me shall get one :)
heh heh..
Valentine's day present mah..
there's one for ZhengKang anyways.
my presents cant leave him out yea?
long time never chat with him le anyways... :)
I think not enuff lohs..
Lol.
nevermind lahhs.
not enuff say out of stock can le..
heh heh...
:X
its like such a long time never give lollipops to guys le
since..last year maths CID (: for Hubert and ZeeZee de..
yup..
Valentine's day..
I will spend it in school for goodness sake.
dont know what shyt Class leaders training
god damn it.
my valentine's day poof le lah.
=.=..
if there's a change..
in the "governing system" of 2e..
I can enjoy my Valentine's day like bloody shuang de loh..
AWW MIEN!!!! :(
sob sob sob..
on that day I shall SMS people again .. :X
heh hehh..hahhahahhaaha xD
OMG..
BACK TO the lunch ehhs?
hahahhaa
we took 2 sweets from HanYu and we all zao le..
That name that rang in my ears sound so ... um... shuang but..
a little wierd though..
Lols.
we walked out of West Mall..
before that..I asked JingFei to buy Valentine's day present for laoma.
then he say no $$,no honey.
LOLSS
and as if i will get Valentine's Day present luhhs.
who the hell will get it for me ehhs?
it's like fat hope? o.O
JingFei said I am pathetic..
yes.I am.
but what has that gotta do with that guy ? o.O
dont get it.
but nevermind :)
walk walk walk..
there's always a time to wave goodbye.

JingFei waved and said "byebye!"
HanYu ended with a short cut "bye!~" and gave a cute doggie wave again.
I saw that fiery eyes again ehhs?
then lao ma was like complaining to them why they wave to me only =.=
LOLS
so they wave to LaoMa again lohh.
LOLS
hahahhahahaha
so funny ehhs?
Nice day out..
(:
again..
can we go out every single thursday??
Loll.
for the whole year..
(:
hard lo..
unless JingFei and Lao Ma seriously love each other like bloody hell..
(:
heh heh..
they relli relli relli is what that..
Hubert call "tian sheng yi dui"
(:
zao go home..

so now..
i need to do my hw le..
too bad the revolution failed in 2e..

Time Out : 9.47PM 12 Feb 2009 OhMienHomeworkNotDone

No comments:

Post a Comment