Friday, February 13, 2009

hmm

todae..
was kinda sad leh..

tmr valentine's day..
todae is friday the 13th
what good things can happen on this day?

morning..
was kinda not bad.
music again.
sleep on bus.
when I got on the bus,I saw Hubert walking to the waiting area there..
and he dint get up the bus O.o
i sleep sleep sleep..
todae i sleep until very shuang.
yest. I slept at like 11 ++..
reach school..
then was all normal..

Terence was like so happy todae.
come smile smile to me ask for that damn dairy..
I was like tio stunned cuz he smiled to me o.O
weird ...
nevermind.
todae we were damn early for morning assembly..
thanks to Terence..
again..
yes.
that's the spirit mah..
still tell me dont want to be chairperson..
now enjoying the job le right?
....

blah blah blah

i gave peeps lollies..for valentine's (:

first lesson..
was science..
sat with Nicole...
and did some planning for prac.
yup..

second lesson..
maths.
god damn it.
i borrowed ZeeZee's daily prac. and look at his answers..
cool,he used red pen to do his work.
LOLS
hahhahaha
:X

recess..
kinda okay

geog..
*sniff*sniff
aww mien..
that's nice..
xD
i was seriously controlling my impulsiveness.
see,HOM ehhs? Lol.
i dint know what the hell happened to me uhhs.
i just kinda tried not to care but..
its the urge to do that,but i knew i couldnt do it ..
aww mien..
its like i wanna do it..i relli wanna do it le arh..
then i just kinda keep controlling myself cuz it's like so rude...
umm..
to just *pah!*
without any warning or what..
Lol.
was quite alright..

malay..
was HORRIBLE
vegetable..
2e was like sibei emo..
and I was like umm..
trying hard not to cry
:(
its like so emo.
and some one just kinda made me feel so sad..
is there anything wrong with giving you presents for valentine's?
its like i not monster right?dont need give me that look de.
anyways,i give you right,doesnt mean that u are my valentine and i wanna les with you.
god damn it..
lao ma and I were like passing notes to each other..
and I sat beside KaiSong.
I asked about the song Choir sang on the school anniversary..
Ondeh Ondeh..
and KaiSong started singing it..
it's nice ehhs?
(:
the class was unusually quiet..
and the cikgu so lucky ..
call peepos call until so pro..
Hubert was like sneezing like hell since the start of the day...
o.O
some pig head just dont know how to think about others lahhs..
argh..
forget it.
the problem is that..who the hell was seriously happy then lahss..
=.=..

after malay was..umm.
HCL..
we got back our compo.
i alr knew i screwed it.
it's a 40/70 for goodness sake.
the second time I screwed my compo.
cuz I dont mean what I say.
I am not good at lying...in essays.
to think that i hack everything is wrong..
i will try not to lie..
now now.
if my HCL get B4 for this term i very happy le..
just like last year..
(:

you know what..
sitting beside ZhiHe is a torture for my heart.
cuz he just wanna win me in every single thing.
I win him by a mark,he say that i am pro.bull shyt.
He wins me by dont know how many marks,he will act as if he struck lottery.
and say "YES!"...
what the hell is his problem.
since winning me is so important to you,why not just kill me?
since u wanna win me,win my life.
god damn it.
being overly into the thing of "winning all" is silly and idiotic.
dont you think so?
so what if u win for that time?
does it mean that that will happen everytime?
No.
during maths lesson was like that too.
we played the battleship game.
he just wanted to make out what my plan was..
"YES!" "YES!" "YES!"
yes for what seh?
hell shyt.
you know what i hate the most?
its that "i win you,you loser!" attitude.
disgusting.

anyways,HCL was relli boring..
feel like sleeping le..

Lang Arts.
was sadistic..
seriously.
Mdm Choo told us about the german people humiliating the Jews.
strip women naked.
and make them go for parade.
torture them in gas chambers and whatever stuff they did.
inhumane.
i was like feeling so sad and scolding the damn german peepos .. who did that.
what the hell was their problem?
so,being a Jew is crime and they deserved to be tortured yea?
what the hell was wrong with their minds?..
.......
they humiliate people by stripping them naked and go for parade..
holy.
to think that people do the same thing to you?
would you rather die?
i think i will seriously just go mad lahhs..
we talked about courage..
and had our speeches..
Ken was called..
but he showed attitude to Mdm Choo.
He forgot that Mdm Choo isnt like Mrs Kan ehhs?
kenna from her for like the whole of 10mins..
no one want to volunteer for the speech.
i was like so sibei sad and gonna cry le.
she suddenly call my name want me to go and say what is courage.
and i kinda like gave impromptu..cuz my script was not relli about what is courage =.=..
its lasted for about 30 secs.
I talked about stuff..
then before that was like..
i relli hated mdm choo for calling my name when I was on the verge of bursting into tears..
go back..
I looked around the class..
got a feeling that Nicole will be called ..
(:
after me was..
um..
Felicia..
Alvin..
KaiSong..
Terence..
Cheryl..
after forget who ..
I was like keep chanting "call 30,call 30,call 30"
then relli ZeeZee kenna :)
and he was sibei cute.
CUZ HE WASNT TALKING LIKE BULLET TRAIN ANYMORE!!
when he speaks damn slow,its like he is trying to be like mr bean o.O
hahahhahaha.
cute and nice one Zee Zee xD
(: (: heh heh..
and Nicole also kenna..
see,I can predict the future :X
aahaahaa..
very funny.

CCA.
was all boring except for games day.
I kenna tied up with a Part C guy..
Chew Yu De.
what the hell =.=
Staff Kendrick go tie our shoe laces together and then want us to walk around the track..
aww mien.
then Staff QiXin was like "HANDS ON EACH OTHER'S SHOUDLERS"
all of us were like so.. "wtf?"
that Part C guy quite nice de lahh..
then in the end we hold hands and walk .. =.=
EHH..
I DINT FLIRT WITH HIM OKAY.
U THINK I WANNA HOLD HIS HAND ARH?
ARGH.
what valentine's special games day.. =.=
nevermind.
this wasnt the first time I held a guys' hand anyways..
(:
i am sibei opened de right? o.O
after tat everything became a shoe lace untying day.
cuz the shoelaces tied up anyhow..
then all tangle up..
we all sit down there at the track untie shoelaces.
got a Part C sibei enthu guy...his shoe laces entangled with Clement's
Jamie was like sibei pro untie them lahh
wahsehh..
Jamie is seriously sibei pro luhhs..
xD
hahahhaha :)
then last parade..
todae was SG Valerie's bdae..
so we sang bdae song..
and then say happy bdae to SG Valerie :)
Sir asked us to gather.
He praised us for the good attendance we had today..
cuz almost all the platoon full strength..
cool right?
my platoon always full strength de..
zai right?
hahhahahaha :X
i aint kidding.
the 17 of us just go for every ncc act. de lohh!! x33
anyways,RunZhong came for ncc act. todae..
nice one runzhong,are you even sick?
to fall out with Zelin.. =.=
oh yea..
when we were untying the shoelaces..
i saw zeezee walking past then I said hi (:
hahhahahhaa

was like that..
went JE with Jasmine and Geok..
PLUS
Hubert and ZeeZee
they were right smack at the front there..
obviously never see me..Lol.
they were like talking talking talking ..
non stop..
Lol.
so engrossed.
should be talking about gunz ehh?
Geok go SMS ZeeZee that I was behind him ^^
Lols.
then he was like so into talking with Hubert.. o.O
reach JE..the 2 guys dont know zao where..
go up platform..
and I got a new fren.
Esther.. geok's fren (:
heh heh..
she quite cute de lohh
hahhahahhahahaha xDD

when I almost reach home,ZeeZee finally reply liao.
Lol..
it's like so lagg uhhs...
hahahhaa :X
crap crap and talked about playing gunz with Hubert (:

and at about 9.25..
my dad finally let me play com..=.=
zzZzZzZzZzzzz..
go play gunz with Hubert and ZeeZee.
kinda fun leh.
hahhahaha.
use grenade bomb them.
heh heh..
shant elaborate on it bahhs.
Lol.
anyways.
ZeeZee went to strip his character naked..left with underwear..
Lol.
hahhahaaha x33
he can double and triple fling me up lehh
wahseh..its like the coolest part of the game.
hahhahahaha :X
Hubert kept kenna owned.
cuz our gun dmg like so crazy.. o.O
lols.
bang bang bang
hahhaha
nice game ehhs?

i zao go sleep le.
very tired
and my eye dont know kenna what sting..
swollen..
sharks.
tmr i gg school for shyt training.
no valentine's day for me..
:(

anyways..
i owe some of my class mates lollies..
Elma
Felicia
Stephanie
Novia
HuiWen
ZhangYing
Alvin
KaiSong
Terence
ZhengHan
Hubert
Ken
JingFei

i will return them some other time..
todae was the first time I gave 2e something..
for valentine's day..
feels kinda weird.
but some peeps just allergic to sweets eehh JingFei?
=.=..
its like I gave almost everybody lah..not only you..paiseh for what =.=
nevermind.
i actually ate Hubert's lollie..on the bus... >.<
umm..
paisehhh :X
heh heh..


i zao le lah..
sleepy like siao.
was a bad day before playing gunz.
being flung into the air feels so good..
(:


Time Out : 11.52PM 13 Feb 2009 SadisticStory GoodGame

No comments:

Post a Comment