Monday, February 9, 2009

REPLY TAGS

LOLS
HAHAHHAHA
MY TAG BOX IS LIKE SO ALIVE FOR TWO DAYS!!
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
SO RARE!!
OMG OMG !!!

you know I sibei happy..
CUZ THE CURLY WORKSHOP MANAGER LONG TIME NEVER TAG LE.
LOLS.
LAO MA ARH..
when u promote become the manager liao arh?
the trainer promote you de arhh?
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
LOLS

I shall OFFICIALLY reply my taggs xD
heh heh .. :X


The Curly WorkShop Manager :
What if I sign up then the trainer dont wan to train me how?? :( and I contacted you at your number,why cant I reach you ?? o.O is there anything wrong with your telephone line or what?? o.O LOLSS
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HILARIOUS...
MUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

SeOwhwEe:
Lols.. :X
Venting everything here is why I wanted to have a blog.. xDD
hahahahha ..
very few people say my blog interesting de lehhss..
cuz they say posts too long then lazy read.
LOLS

K-styler :
MR RUN ZHONG ARH?!
you very bo liao ehhs?
what you tagging arhhs?
LOLS
so funny x33

TZZ:
LOLS.
You sibei cute lah..
hahahhaha
yupyup.
we both lvl 30 xD
hahahahha


HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
Lol.
Alvin PM me.
HanYu PM me.
o.O
One about random stuff.
One about History homework.
Lols.
Guys are random people..
heehee~~
that makes them cute ehhs?
heehee~~~
x33
hahahahahahhahahahhaha

I think I zao le arhh..
9pm le lehh..
mien..
I must go make my number 4 lehh..

No comments:

Post a Comment