Saturday, February 21, 2009

LONG LONG TIME..

By ZeeZee ... :XX



By ZhengKang .. :33


it had been such a long long long time..
almost a year..
since i blogged about twins..
HEH HEH..
the two screenshots above right..
not very clear,maybe u wanna click it and see what's going on xDD
hahaha.
the guys very cute right?
LOLS xDD
When I saw that PM beside *:* , I was like laughing like hell shyt .. O.O
LOLS.
HAHHAHAHAHHAA
its like ..
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)
:(
:)

Lol.
such a random PM :XX
so cute and funny~~ x33
then got one more time ZhengKang log in..
I saw the same PM..
laughed like bloody hell..
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
then i took screenshots :XX
heh heh..
so cool right?
:33
cuteness of guys (:
makes me feel so shuang lor.. :X
heh heh..
I know I am hua chi..
I ADMIT THAT LAH.. =.=
even if u shout "WANYI U ARE SIBEI HUA CHI LEH!" infront of me also nvm :P
I just like looking at nice guys :X
be it they shuai TO OTHERS or not,i hack care.
as long as in my hart.. they are good and nice and shuai ppl to me...can le x33
heh heh..
Cute ehhs xD
I think I needa do my bloody hw liao lor...
sob sob sob
just now say go swimming de loh.
cuz my =.= bro do hw do until make my parents fed up
dunnid go le loh =.=
whatever.
they say tmr then go =.=
tmr go,I die lah.
hw not done wanna go...
and summore monday I got test.
tmr i not gg le lah ..
=.=
bloody..
nevermind.
I every thursday go swimming.
one day nvr swim also never mind.
anyways.
i got no shuai ge to look at at the swimming pool..
not like every thursday..
can look at sibei shuai and sexy guys ehhs?
~~
Lol.
I sound so wrong :XX
...
and this thursday..
we found out sth about thae goggles..
why should I even notice about the brands of people's stuff?
i am not so like.. umm care about what they have on the outside..
not their faces lah =.=
its like what "materials" they have ...
OKAY WHAT THE HELL.. =.= sounds so wrong again..
IT'S LIKE THEIR SHOES,BAGS AND WHATEVER LAHH =.=
LolsSSsssSSSssSs..
lollol1234567890987654321
long time since I used this .. O.o
some how its copyright protected :P
what I look at is their smiles :)
how hard they smile.
how genuine are their smiles..
I learnt this word - genuine from a guy ... (:
I learn things from people I look at.
I dont look at guys for nothing.
I wanna pick things up from them cuz I find them unique..
Partially cuz of that.. another thing is my heart is so uncontrollable =.=
i tell you what.
my heart is crazy.
and it's very very like "whatever"
=.=
then its like ppl will think that i will never get serious with relationships..
hais..
sian .. T_T
i relli zao le lah.
bai bai
Time Out : 6.35PM 21 Feb 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment