Monday, February 23, 2009

crazy day.. =.=

umm..
Lol.
Just now had a chat with Ken then Alvin..
so now then started blogging..
and I just received an SMS from JingFei about the 4 heavenly kings' stuff (:
wellwell,he wanted to make a collection of them.. haha,right person to find xD

and I dint know that Ken actually reads my blog to kill time O.o
Lols.
haha,now I know le..
and he say my blog very descriptive (:
and my days are eventful~
wahahhahaha,Lols.
xD
my blogging life bah..
:P

Alvin PM me cuz he wanna send me this umm..
freeware for MSN..
then he took me thru then i got the freeware in my MSN le :X
and todae is Alvin's brother's birthday!!
HAHAHHAHA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN'S BROTHER!!! :33

heh heh..
:X
the thing is that Alvin's bdae is 5 days after his bro's bdae..
and then Alvin's cousin's birthday is 2 days before todae..
wahseh..cool right?
hahahhahaha xDD

anyways..
i shall start blogging about my day le..
shall start from yesterday evening bahs..

wellwell,althou yest was raining cats and dogs..
my family went swimming lor.
and SCREWED MY HAIR =.=
oh bloody hell =.=..
then we go swimming like at about 6.15pm..
reach there,started swimming..
i practiced how to exchange air lah..
and in the end i drank swimming pool water..
awww mienn... D;
saddies.. =.=
damn disgusting lah..
every time i dint lift my head high enuf drink water .. >:(
arhhh!!..
then swim swim swim damn tired ..
so i tried to sit down in the 1.2m pool :X
and i did it.. heh heh..
then my bro saw me doing that and did the same but he keep floating up :PP
arhh nub.. :X
no offence.. LOLS...
my mom also tried to sit down in the pool at the btm there and she also float up..
LOLSS
HAHHAHAHHAHAHA
I was like laughing like siao..
cuz it's damn funny :X
hahahhahahaha.
they very funny lor,cuz they never breathe out the air then keep floating up :PP
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAA
damn funny...
and i wondered if I drank any bugs in the pool..
cuz at night right,the swimming pool got alot of floating bugs ..
then u swim swim swim got alot of bugs infront of you de..
eww.. disgusting .. =.=
swimming quite fun lahh ..
Lol..
i think i need practice more on not drinking pool water when i exchange air =.=..
lollol1234567890.

and yup..
shall start with todae..
i woke up like damn early.
i dint know why i bathed so damn fast todae.. o.O
umm..Lols.
then i caught the early 242 then go JE..
blah blah blah..
reach there about 6++
I saw EeSheng on bus 242 le..
then I walked past him at the platform there..without saying Hi..
I was thinking,I go JE then say "hi" better cuz umm.. i always do that.. O.o
Lol.
so we go JE..
then I saw ZhaoYuan and another guy..
Lolss.
they walked into the queue..
I was like so umm.. in a rush to say "hi" to EeSheng... O.o
hahaha,i just walked past EeSheng's back..
and his bag was blocking my way.. =.=
so i said "hello EeSheng" squeezed thru his bag and walked off.
i was like wondering what the hell did i just do lah..
LOLS?
hilarious me =.=
and I saw Weely before I went up the bus and waved hi to her..
I hoped I went on the same bus as Weely... hmm..

sleep all the way to school..
and got a senior came to sit beside me in the middle of the journey..
disturb my sleep..
its a sec 3 guy senior =.=
aww mien... =.=
urh..
i wished right,the bus got some perfume :X
and right... he dont sit so close to me,i will terima kasih to him.. =.=
ZzZzzzZzZzzzzZzzzzzZzZz..
then right smack infront of me was another sec 4 senior =.=
AWWWWW MIENN..
my sleep sucked todae..
Lol.

reach class as usual,saw Felicia and waved Hi..
later JiaHui came in..
then ZhengZhang came in..
well..i thought ZhengZhang took the next 97 when mine left..
hmm.. and yes he did... cuz Weely told me during CID,she saw ZeeZee..
Lol.
and ZeeZee is a nice name,Weely (:
then was blah blah blah..
did some stuff with the board and the dustbin...
next Hubert came in..
he was like kinda stunned..
then he looked around the class and said "hi people"
LOLS.
so random.
i was like giggling..
Lols
hahahhahahhahahaha
:X
next LaoMa came in..
like i guessed...LaoMa and Hubert were in the same bus lor..
AND HUBERT SAID HI TO HER..
ARGH!!
=.=
what lah,chio bu say hi..
people like me,gime stupid face =.=
ARGHHHH!!!
BIAS..
okay,Hubert is bias.. :P

did some damn art stuff..
well well..
Terence need to go and take his medal..
and left with me and 2e..
we took like damn long to assemble outside the class..
i dont know if its i too nice or what lor..
no one relli listens to me..
sob sob sob :(

assembly was shyt as usual.
dont need to elaborate..
Lol.

Art kinda sucked todae..
well well..
excluding the fun me and LaoMa had with the 4 heavenly kings..
and the times I look beside me..
(:
Terence always offered to shout during art lessons I dont know why =.=
and other lessons he shout damn soft like who the hell can hear =.=
ARGHHH..
I can shout like million times louder than him :PP
LOLS..
NO OFFENCE TO TERENCE :X
SERIOUSLY NO OFFENCE :XX
but right,Terence todae very shuang me i dont know why..
normally on mondays he very shuang me de..Lol.
hahhahahahaha
then i smiled to him and he was like o.O..
ZhengZhang and Hubert were like talking talking about random stuff..
and made me feel so cool o.O
Lols.
the guys are cute lahh..
although I dint rmb what they actualli talked about..
I just kinda remember Hubert was quite pissed with ZhengZhang..
cuz he stoned there and Hubert said that he was doing all the stuff o.O..
Lol.
then got once ZhengZhang spammed "relax relax relax relax" on Hubert..
and I think I rmb Hubert shouted ZhengZhang umm..
did sth to his face O.o cuz of his spamming ..
LOLS
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
so damn funny.
the 4 heavenly kings were like crapping for a while with us.. (:
nice nice..
i wenta touch JingFei's hair..
cuz I kinda found out that he gel his hair todae.. for the first time.
and he claimed that his mom put gel into hair shampoo then liddat one.
LOLSSSS
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
SO FUNNY.
his hair quite cool todae ehhs?
Lol.
Alvin came and crapped with us also..together with ZhengHan :P
he wenta cut his hair and then he looked sibei zai..
Like he can fly on the track like WOW..
Lol.
:X
Alvin look better in his long and curly hair..
(:
Well,I like guys with curly hair..Lols.
my cup of coffee ehhs? :X
Oops..
O.o..
and art was like that lor..
LaoMa and my art work scored a bloody 68 marks =.=
okay lah what the hell.
JingFei and HanYu's work is only 55..
which was like what the fu*k?
what the hell Mrs Ling actually wanna see in our work lah?
=.=
give so low marks..
zZzzZzZzZzzZ
JingFei was like walau-ing at us.. o.O
okay whatever...
art kinda sucked todae..

recess..
kinda okay..
wenta sit infront of ZhiHe,JingFei and HanYu with their 2 other frens..
they were like laughing over the word "panda" and what "level 1 attack" thing =.=
ZhiHe started laughing like mad..
then JingFei started to laugh like bloody hell..
loud and kee siao.. o.O
and I started to laugh..Lols
and we all started laughing like nobody's business..
LOLSSs
It's HILARIOUS OKAY?
i see people cry,i cry also.
see people laugh also laugh like crap.
:XX
Lolss...
recess was kinda okay..

when i got back to class..
I saw the guys playing arm wrestling again..
well..
i long long time never play le..
and i think my skills deproved..
HanYu is sibei pro with this..
and ZhiHe kinda always cheat =.=
JingFei is quite pro..
RunZhong quite okay..
and I saw ZhengZhang beside the 4 guys..
I kinda felt that he look like a small kid with 4 big brothers..
that was like so damn cool .. xDD
seriously..ZhengZhang looked like a kid beside the 4 big brothers..
he looked damn cute lahh
LoLS :X
hmm..
well well..
he played with the guys too..
kenna owned..
awww mien..
even if it's me,I also sure kenna own de.
i cant even win RunZhong what the hell do you expect lah?
LOLS.
and I am sure that Hubert is stronger than I am (:
he can do guy pushups and I cant do them..
well well..
too bad lor..
we laugh laugh laugh then go for CID le..

AWW MIEN..
todae's CID sucked like bloody shyt =.=
arghh..
did some damn robolab planning and whatever shyt.
I was sleeping thru the whole lesson for goodness sake.
for the first time in my life =.=
LOLS..
kidding lahhs..
then we all sibei sian..
talk talk talk also talk until sibei sian...
Weely told me about some stuff lah..
haha,normal things..
shall not even give a clue..
:P
I am honoured ..
that Weely actually trusts me..
actually right.. i think i know quite alot from my frens..
but i listen le.. then i will forget then dont even ponder about them...
but when they remind me of that then i remember (:
cuz they are in my umm..long term memory le..
:X
heh heh..
and CID robotics sucks for goodness sake..
well..
the most interesting thing for todae's lesson is Miss Lim..
dropped her lap top..
from the science lab bench height to the ground..
WAH SHIOK!
its like KAO KAO KAO.
drop lap top..
TOTAL OWNAGE MAN.
LOLS.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
i was like oh wtf .. when the laptop crashed onto the ground right smack infront of me.. O.o
Lols..
after CID was HCL..

okay what the hell..
i think today HCL yang lao shi shouted xing li himself lah =.=
i dint hear anything okay?
and who offered to shout todae?? ..
arghh..
nevermind..
we got back our si han..
got a 16.5/20
not bad but still =.=
and yang lao shi is very qian bian okay?
he kinda like insulted us..
by showing our stuff to the whole class and make us laugh liek bloody crap..
i think those peeps.. must have felt very bad..
especially my dearest buddy..
I am relli sry that I cant help laughing.. D;
awww..
it must have felt very bad inside..
cuz its like a criticism from every single one of us in the class..
just cuz my buddy didnt understand what is the meaning of the "jin yan"
...
and yang lao shi shouldnt like show us all his work mah..
very bad leh..
we all see one time surely can know what's wrong le..
he still made a joke outta it =.=
sian sian sian..

Alvin,I will always support you no matter what happens..
Cheer up,buddy (:

after HCL was maths..
should be..
then bloody sucked.
forget it lah.
i dont care le lor =.=
damn question 11 b of WS 1e..
damn damn damn DAMNN DAMNN DAMNNNN!!!
ARGHHH
stupid lar that question.
make me so buay song..
then ZhiHe explain to me then I still dont get it.
and we missed all the questions Miss Lee went thru damn fast..
so i go borrow ZhengZhang's book and he missed several questions too..
awww mien..
sry sry sry sry sryy sryyy sryyyy sryyyyyyyyy D;

and in the morning,I hear from peeps that MRS CHAK IS BACK!!!
OH HOLY HOLY HOLYY!!
HOLY HOLY HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
MRS CHAK IS BACK!!!
WAHHEEEE~~
MRS CHAK MRS CHAK MRS CHAK MRS CHAK!!!
1e 08 and 2e 09 LOVESSSS YOU LIKE BLOODY HELL~~
COME BACK TO US BAHH MRS CHAKK!!! :)

umm..
okay.
maths suck without Mrs Chak (:
heh heh..

Lols.
after maths was LA..
SIAN.
i dont wanna talk about it.
got some bloody GRADED ASSIGNMENT again.
Mdm Choo emphasised that..
zzZzzzzZ..
sleepy like shyt during LA...
and Stephanie was like pissed.. o.O
umm..
Lol..

after LA was some crap time before that bloody history test.
aww mien.
stayed in class with RunZhong for some crap..
after a while Hubert came in to revise his work..
and we continued to crap about HanYu...
about his emo-ness lately..
awww..

next was hist. test.
tell ya what.
i screwed it.
i dint ATQ
god damn it.
i was tio stunned by the sources and I was panicking ..
damn it boy..
before that I hear ZhengZhang singing "Gui Ji" ..
yupp..
should be gui ji if i not wrong..
then i was like feeling quite okay..
but then when the papers come down..
i started to panick..
aww sharks lah..
shyt.
seriously i dint know what i was writing in that exam..
shyt shyt shyt
bloody hell.. =.=
i screwed my history test..
like last year EOY ..
cuz I dint ATQ..
I dint ANSWER THE QUESTION.
they ask for leadership i go write what kind of leader.
BOTH DIFFERENT DE.
TRUST ME.
aww damn damn damn DAMN DAMN DAMNN..
GODDD DAMNN THAT BLOODY HISTORYYY TESTTT
ARGGHHHHHH
shyt lah.
this time my history screw liao.
cham cham cham cham cham cham
sob sob sob sob.
if i bloody pass this test..
i will terima kasih to my tortie lah..
god damn it.
and before the exam the peeps were like "WanYi" here "wanyi" there =.=
like I what lah =.=
sian.
i also human de okay?
i can make mistakes too..
why u just think that I am like always gg to do well?
is it very surprising if u see me fail my paper?
does it feel sibei shuang if u see me fail once...?
ZzZzzzZZZZZzZzzZz
whatever.
damn history test.
screw it.
nevermind lah.
dont care le.=.=
shyt la.
no one can always get good grades forever..
u have to understand that lah =.=
Lol.
whateverr..

after school..
was umm RELLI FUN :X
heh heh..
cuz i was like sibei pissed when i dont see anyone i wanna see at the bus stop..
then i look at the bridge there..
saw some one familar..
REALLY REALLY DAMN FAMILIAR..
Lols :X
yupyup.
i should have guessed it.
but I dint see Hubert anywhere..
o.O
umm..dont know where Hubert zao le..
we all took 97..
yupyup..
ZhengZhang and Ken sat behind me and LaoMa.
Lols.
they were messing around with their phones..
and LaoMa snapped a pic of ZhengZhang (:
haha,very cute lor..
my phone filled with pictures of ..LOLS
umm.. cant reveal..
then no more memory le..
so cant take..
if i got damn loads of memory..
i will spam take photos of ZhengZhang like hell.
Lols
hahahhaha.
kiddin :X
and we crapped a little..
just some things..
and i realised that this was the first time ZhengZhang actually sat behind me..
umm..
excluding during class time.
LOLS
hahhahahaha
nice though.. (:
reach JE le..
then we all waved byebye..

LaoMa and I wenta JP..
go there look for presents~~
heh heh.. :P
then we called zhangying to inform her that we gg buy that damn pot of flower..
for class deco =.=
then she also at JP with HuiWen and Elma..
so they came down and we had like damn lots of fun..
crapping and laughing like shyt
LOLS
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA
damn funny.
HuiWen is sibei cute lahh..
Lolss..
sometimes only hor :P
then crap finish go home le..
todae was kinda a fun day out la..

and tell ya what..
MY HAIR IS SCREWED
CUZ I WENT SWIMMING YESTERDAY..
it's damn dehydrated now..
sob sob sob.
i look like some old and crazy woman with pom pom hair =.=
ZzzZZZZzzzzZZ
SHARKS LA
=.=
sian..

now i gg send JingFei the photos of the 4 heavenly kings le..
Lol.
10pm liao..
i should be sleeping de lor..
Lol.
anyways,I still chatting with HanYu :P
our dearest big brother of 2e~
aww..
mien,HanYu is sibei cute~~
awww..
LOLS.


TODAE RAWK minus hist. test,maths and CID lesson..

Time Out : 10.01PM 23 Feb 2009 Lol..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN'S BROTHERRRR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment