Tuesday, February 17, 2009

reply tags

I shall reply my taggs before I sleep..
well well..
I THINK I've just like about 2 guys who reads my blog o.O
my dearest and greatest table partner of all and tzk.. o.O
UMM..
I NOT BEING BIASED LA..
it's like I got that feeling only mah..
anyways..


REPLY TAGSSS!!!


WEELY:
MIEN! WEELY,YOU ARE CHIO LAHHS.. My eyesight very good one lohh.. dont need specs de hor.. xD

TZK:
Wah...If I be tch like your brother right.. I will make my students fail de loh.. Lol. I scold people see their "tio stunned faces" will laugh like bloody hell de.. HAHAHHAHAHA :X if ur bro wan be tch must be scarier and fiercer..cuz he also too nice le .. HAHAHHAHA xDD

JASMINE :
wah,u spammed my whole tag box lahh.. o.O
yalor,i got cramps for one day only :X heh heh..

RUNZHONG :
YALOR.
PAISEH LAHH :(
DONT IGNORE ME CAN??!!
PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE....

GEOK :
hahhahaha..
u cute in like very weird cute.
cuz i never see u like that before lahhs.
LOLSS xDD
hahahhahhahahhaa
so funny O.o


okay!!!
ALL MY REPLY TAGS DONE.
I GG TO SLEEP.
tmr must wake up at 5am again and catch the early bus to reach sch damn early..
see what I can do..
:)



Time Out : 11.03PM 17 Feb 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment