Sunday, February 22, 2009

blahblahblah

w00ts.
alot of guys i know online now
but i seldom PM them..
can say i dont relli PM people.. =.=
i just log in for fun and see if people PM me.. o.O
normally,people wont PM for crap one lah..
UNLESS
they need help or whatever..
like homework?questions?doing them a favour...
well..well..
if i am the first person for them to ask for all those above.
i should feel honoured right?
Lols.

todae was boring.
maybe later gg swimming or what..
=.=
and my hw not done,its raining cats and dogs now..
so too bad lah..
:(
nevermind..

i need finish up history,LA reading sense,zhou ji,CID reflections before 5.30..
oh damn.
cannot finish one lah.
for sure =.=
then forget about swimming todae.
...
dots dots dots..

i feel like playing gunz.
but too bad my hw not done lorh.
Lol.
i always liddat one lah.
yesterday night I was chatting with HanYu like during mid-night..
then we crap crap crap.. I keep complaining to him about studying until he sian..
Lol.
then HanYu zao say he read book then chat next time..
LolLol54321 :P

And I read thru my sent MSGs todae..
for the whole month
and I realised I SMS-ed quite a number of guys..
About umm..
1..
2..
3..
4..
5..
6..
7..
8..
O.o
this was my highest record..
lollol1234567890.

haiya.
sian.
now i go do my damn CID reflection..
i just missed last year's maths CID ..
:)
Lol.
Actually I just missed working together with Hubert,ZeeZee and LaoMa..
and obviously I dont miss SOME PEOPLE looking down on our grp..
>:(
stupid lah.. >:(

kay kay
bai bai..
sob sob sob ..


I believe I can fly.
I believe I can touch the sky.
I think about it every night and day.
Spread my wings and fly away..

I believe I can soar.
I see me running through that open door..

I was spamming and blasting this song into my ears last evening to midnight..
Nice song I thought.
I love that line..

I SEE ME RUNNING THROUGH THAT OPEN DOOR..

(:

Time Out: 3.25PM 22 Feb 2009

Anyways..
Felicia's and ZhiHe's Bdae over le..

Left with Terence,Alvin and JingJing for this month..
Well.
Well..
dont blame me for being bias.. with presents..
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment