Sunday, February 15, 2009

SOBS

awww MIEN!!~

I officially announce this
GUYS dont need to care =.=
Lol.anyways.

I've Got A Bloody Sunday.
):
AWWW MIENN
You know I massacre unarmed Russians?=.=
MIEN..
My ANOTHER BLOODY SUNDAY..

sob sob sob
my stomach achess...
:(

umm..
anyways..
shall bear with it lahhss..
sharks arh..
must bring painkillers to skool ehhs..
D;
aww..

o.O
umm..
about the guys are jerks thing right.
Lol.
kinda funny..
I sorta feel that tzk is quite pissed ehhs ? o.O
wahh..like that very good leh.
shows that he's a man :X
hahahhahahhaa.
BUT RIGHT.
i dint say all guys are jerks xD
guys who scold girls fuck are jerks :P
Lol..
anything horrible terrible vegetable that guys do shows that they are jerks.
O.O
why am i scolding guys on my blog?
ORH HORRR
CYBER BULLYING =.=
hahhahahhaa
nevermind.

i always visit blogs you know.
i went to zeezee's blog.
saw hubert's tag.
and i went to hubert's blog.
and i tio stunned.
saw most of the 2e guys' faces..
as a blog skin..
that's like so damn cool O.o..
yup.can promote 2e class spirit too xD
hahahhahahha.
nice one hubert (:

visited tzk's blogg also (:
always see happy posts there de..
so cool xD
if one of his posts is like so damn emo right..
i think i will need zeezee to send tzk to hospital for counselling le.
LOLS
kidding kidding luhhs :X

by the way..
dont get pissed with me..
if i pissed you in school or anytime u see me..and waved hi..
and i dont do the same..
please dont hate me .. and ignore me forever..
....

sharks lah.
my maths hw not done yet..
and summore tmr chinese test..
arh wtf =.=
i left my chinese notes in school..
tell ya what.
i got a feeling i gg screw my CA1
=.=
damn it,boy.
never mind.
hack care.
GPA 2.o right ? :X
heh heh..
sama sama can le la..
Lol.
walau eh.
if i did that then ppl will gossip behind my back say what the heck i doing.
its like what the hell is their problem lah
what i get,does it even concern you?
=.=
zzZzZzzZz
dont u hope for a change too ehh?
xD
hahahhahahahaha
a revolution?
umm..maybe not.
our class still has the same old hacker :X
ehh,hacker not me lah,walau =.=
oops..
hehh hehh..
no offence :X

my life.
my ambition.
is to be a housewife.
hack care if u think being housewife very cham.
its a bliss (:
to me..
haha xD
but must find a good guy lahh
Lols
xDDDD


Time Out : 9.48PM 15 Feb 2009 BloodySunday

No comments:

Post a Comment