Saturday, February 28, 2009

reply tagss again~~

Lol.
i dont want flood my tag box so i reply tags here de lor :X
haha..


TZK:
yalor,zhengzhang very good brother lorrrr ~~~ :X
i think he can and he is umm.. all the below
good brother
good son
good boyfriend
good husband
good father
good father-in-law
good grandfather
good great grandfather
good ETC.
LOLS.. xDD
everything good one :X
hahahhahahahaha


GEOK:
AWWWW MIEN~~
I LOVE RUNNING WITH YOU TOO~!! :X
MUACKS geok~~
:33
Lol.
i am being so gay... EWWW ~~~ :PP
LOLSS
kidding kidding~
thanks for running with me and good luck for ur NAPFA too xDD
heh hehh :X


WEELY:
ALAMAK.
why u say sorry to me?
LOLS..
no need say sry to me also mah..
well,i think this is what platoon mates are for yea?
:X
and if u run with me i also will shoo you away one.
u got the potential to run fast why let urself down and run with me lor.
Lols.
xDD
its okayyy man~~ x33
I LOVE YOU TOO WEELY :33
do u want a kiss too?? :P


CHERYL:
thanks for ur tagg :X


i shall go now..

Time Out: 7.26pm 28 Feb HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ to the power of 4 !! :X

No comments:

Post a Comment