Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lol.GUNZ

WAHAHAHA.
I AM BACK TO GUNZ.
After like a damn long time .. =.=
and all my spraying skills are gone.. :(
aww..
mien.
spraying = anyhow shoot
LOLS.
if not what u wan me to do.. =.=
i dont know what K style or whatever butterfly or worm or caterpillar or cocoon style :P

Todae I go kajiao RunZhong call him play Gunz with me xDD
heehee~
We got play training and keep killing each other.
In the end I only get to kill him like 4 times..
and mass kill me =.=
ARGHHH..
And we did quests too..
ScreenShots below xDD










after that we both zao afk..
then ostrich dont know go where liao
so i zao go play battle a & d.
WAHAHHAHAHA
I anyhow shoot and throw grenades dont know kill how many pros liao lor xDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
they call me noob again cuz they say i spray =.=
yes lah.
i spray for 30 levels liao leh xDD
Heh heh~
This is my team member... So zai..



Lols.
dont call me a hacker.
cuz there are PEOPLE out there who are even more pro hackers.
=.=
like erh hem...you know the answer.
trust me please.
this year no hacking for me.
if not why would I even blog and play gunz xD
heh hehh...
xDD
yesterday night had a chat with Mamm Janice :)
quite fun..
it's always nice to talk to Mamm de lohh xD
hahahahahhahahahaha :)
later i gg to play maple
I like 2 months never maple le
walau..
I missed the CNY event lehh..
ZZZzzZzZzZz
what the hell..
nevermind.
I go play now xDD
maybe come back with some Screenshots too xD
Heh heh..
xDD










No comments:

Post a Comment