Saturday, February 28, 2009

lol

i havent do my hw yet leh.
sian.
tmr i gg die like hell shyt
so tmr i wake up at 5am..
and start chionging my hw..
well well..
u know that thrill of chionging homework?

SIBEI SHIOK!

hahahhaha
i know i lame la..

sometimes..
i just wonder
how much 2e means to me.
and how much i mean to them.
perhaps not even a cent..

its like what's 2e without one of us?
lol.
what crap.
again.
i am complaining again.
well.
i shant do that.

this is the last year.
will i miss them?
yes i will.
but the defination of 2e to each and every one of us is just different..
perhaps.. to some of us .. 2e is considered 2e without a few of us..
but to me..
2e spirit..
the defination of 2e = 34/34
full strength is considered 2e.
that's what 2e means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment