Wednesday, February 25, 2009

=.=

wah..
todae is a sorta sian day..
well well..

this morning,i was sibei tired and i lagged on my bed for 10mins before i go bathe..
i caught the 5.50am bus todae... normally i took the one 10mins earlier..
Lols.
then go BoonLay then JE..
i walked down to the waiting area there..
LOLS.
i was like so damn enthu o.O
I saw EeSheng,YiMing,ShuYing,ZhenYun and SG Valerie..
Lols
i waved hi to all of them then i was like walking while i was walking inside the queue..
then i dint know that there was this Part C guy senior right smack infront of me.
I said "hi" to SG Valerie then after that I bumped into that Part C guy ..
=.=
and i spammed "sorry" at him..
LOLSS..
damn it lah..
what the hell i doing lor..
LOLSSS

then on the bus,I sat infront of ZhenYun and ShuYing ..
infront of me was EeSheng and YiMing..
dint relli care about the guys..
so i turned around and started to crap with my girls :)
crap about yesterday's activity and the TV adverstiments..
blah blah blah then we all go sleep le..
i was like damn tired.
sleep all the way to school..
somewhere before reaching the school..
i kinda dropped my waterbottle so i tio stunned then wake up de..
aw lols..

reach class...
and all was shyt..
tell ya what..
almost nobody handed up their consent forms to me..
well,todae i wasnt in the mood of shouting in class..
=.=
perhaps is becuz i know todae is Terence's birthday and my 80cents gone >:(
nevermind.
80 cents for his birthday =.= ..
the most expensive birthday present i got for a guy was at $6.00++ lor..
quite heart pain lah..but still worth it.. Lol.. xD
anyways..
morning was bloody shyt.
dont wanna talk about it..

home econs..
WOHHOO~
DONT NEED TO BE STUCK WITH THE 3 PEOPLE GROUPP!!
WAAHEEE~~~
I GROUPED WITH OUR CHIO BU NICOLEEEEEEEE!!!
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
SIBEI SHUANG LAH..
cuz todae JingJing never come..
so Nicole requested to group with me :X
then 100% guarantee plus chop,i surely join her one xDD
hahahhaha
todae home econs relli rocked like siao okay?
grouping with either Veronica or Nicole is just as nice!!
WAHAHHAHHAHAHA
AS LONG AS I GET OUTTA THAT GROUP ..
:D
YAYEE!!!
omg lor..
Nicole is damn damn damn damn damn niceeee like siao siao siao!!
AWWW MIENNN!!
I LOVE YOU,NICOLE!
we made curry todae..
it tasted DAMN NICEEE
LOLS :X
todae's home econs simply rawk like bloody hell larhh
xDD
W00h000~~~
<3 lots of loves <3

recess was kinda sad... =.=
the 2nd half of 2e went down to the canteen celebrate..
and i think when we go down that time right..
they already damn bonded liao,dont need us liao lor..
=.=
nevermind.
cant take it lah..
like we are so out..
so i went back to class..
after that JiaHui came in and read her anime book..
I just walked around and read some stuff..
Later Elma and HuiWen came in to do art.. (:
blah blah blah..

HCL ..
was fun (:
cuz i turned around..
LOLS..
todae we did xuan ci tian kong corrections..
its an 18 =.=
cuz i bloody checked the dictionary for the words i dont know =.=
zZzZzZzz
i estimated..
if i dint check dictionary,i at least can get 14 only ...
aww sharks la..
Lol.
ZhiHe crapped alot lor..
zZzZzZ..
he go draw the people's face in the newspaper.. =.=
lame lah he..
zhengzhang was like thinking kinda hard for the chang wen suo duan thing..
Lol.
very cute ehhs.
but i dint know why he didnt relli talk as much..
his eyes just give me a sense of randomness..
like i cant make out what kind of emotions he was having all the time..
cant see anything from his eyes..
o.O
hmm..
suspicious leh... :X
haha..

science..
was kinda crap..
i forgot what we did actually..
o.O
umm..
science...
todae we just did some crap discussion.. =.=
and i kenna for coming up with some crap experiment about meat rotting ..
ZzzzzZzzzzzZZ
what the hell is wrong with meat rotting lor.. =.=
forget it.
idea rejected..
=.=
i am not good at coming up with ideas leh..
forget it..
and i think ZhiHe told me he did something bad to Felicia..
lame and childish lah...
ZhiHe is damn sibei lame like shyt.
he go pull Felicia's chair away and she dint know it la..
what the hell... =.=
Felicia dint even offend him then he did such idiotic stuff to her..
what's his problem lor... >:(

todae's CHAMPS was at least better..
and well,he said that he was gg to bring his laptop up..
ZzZzz
and LaoMa's photo is in my thumbdrive..
forget it lor..
since he never call me =.=

but there were times i see my big brothers..
presenting and i felt so touched..
especially when JingFei and HanYu went up..

JingFei said about his cousin..who is a national tennis player..
they both have a dream..
I know JingFei has a dream..
to fly.. a jet ..
that was his dream..
from last year till now,i've always like loved JingFei's passion for what he wants.
he know what he wants.. and that was what I admired in him..
that passion in him relli make me feel so ... like relli wanna terima kasih to him..
he just got that one and only dream..
he just knew what he yearn for and he tries his best to get it..
todae during recess.. i actually sat at JingFei's table..
and I saw this book about a jet plane story..
on his table.. a novel .. thick one ...
like that same passion in him.. like me reading Twilight..
that is relli relli relli worth me thinking thru..
(:
aww mien,I love you JingFei..
well as in I love you.. that other way..
haha..
(:
all the very best for your dream..

HanYu presented about RunZhong..
about how RunZhong actually inspired him..
It's like the brotherhood again.
I felt like crying lor..
aww mien..
I just love the brotherhood like you are my brother,you shall never go.
that kind of thing..
its just so damn cool..
(:
anyways,RunZhong's picture was edited by ZhiHe..
added alot of ants on his face..
Lol.

rest of the lesson was blah blah blah blah blah..
then MrsTan came in and talked about sex again =.=
she commented on the COMMONLY USED WORDS ..
like "walau" and "shuang"
did u notice that i dint use one "walau" in my post todae??
hahahhahaha.
she said "walau" means "my husband's banana"
and "shuang" means "that feeling after you have done that ERH HEM thing"
LOLSSS..
its like so damn funny larh..
so i shall reduce the number of times I use "walau"
unless I am relli damn damn pissed like bloody hell.
Lols.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

after that we did a vote for the speech competition ..
its like we are finding trouble for ourselves..
sian..
its partially 2e's fault..
for digging it up and opening the can of worms..
and its partially mdm choo's fault for not getting the class involved in that choosing ..
almost the whole class wanted Alvin to replace KaiSong...
well,including me..
and for sure,we all 100% guarantee plus chop... zhengzhang is accepted..
Alvin is born with that gift to speak damn well..
and on that day of the TrueCourage speech,he did damn well..
and I actually foolishly and stupidly thought that he read Bernice's speech..
well..until todae i found out that Alvin wrote that in 15mins..
and he gave his speech damn well..
oh my god lah..
Alvin seriously rock to the core like w0w..
i seriously dont wanna talk about that..

had some bloody things after school..
for like 20 mins in the lib.
I knew why he chose Terence as the chairperson..
umm.. yup..
Terence has got this relli cool brain that can settle things in a very short time..
well,that's what I found out about him actually..
so,well well..
this made me change my view of him.
good job Terence.
xD
haha.
anyways.
happy birthday too.
Lol.
i very bias right?
LOLS.
aiya,later then i make that happy birthday more colourful lor..
:P

he kinda like settled the LA speech thing with KaiSong and Alvin..
nice one..
and we were TOLD to use that damn diary.
I am seriously sorry my dearest 2e..
if you,my dears are no cooperative right..
we are seriously damn damn damn sorry le..
but still,we dont wanna use that diary.
cuz it's insulting.. =.=
god damn it.
please please please DONT FORGET ANYTHING..
PLEASEEE..
and if tmr got people forget to bring consent form then die die die die die die die die..
tmr is the deadline..
=.=
like everytime I do things all drag for so long one =.=
this shoes that i am not efficient enuf..
well,at least Terence's better in this ehhs?
:X
i am too welfare le..
u agree?
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
ehh,seriously,I am damn welfare de hor..
I put the welfare at the first place de lor.. :P
Lols.
I am self praising myself..
hahahhahaha.
so stupid lor..=.=
nevermind.
after that meeting i rushed back to class..

I saw Hubert,ZhengZhang,Alvin and LaoMa.
here comes the MS-REA reunion..
long long time after that day last year..
when MS-RE stayed back for Maths CID..
Alvin came to kajiao us..
since then..
we played some hang man game..Lols.
and Hubert was damn hyper and he dint know how to spell juniors =.=
zzzzzZzZzzzZZZZZzzZz..
LOLS..
was kinda funny..
the complete answer was actually "bastardic juniors"
i also dont know how to spelll..
LOLSS
then Alvin and LaoMa zao with me..
go JE there.

we crapped alot at the bus stop...
about some lame people.
and on the bus.. we were like damn quiet..
i dont know why lah..
i think its my fault lor.
cuz everytime right,when there's a heated convo. btw my frens..
and when i appear.. the heated convo. will become damn emo de lor..
kao..
is my problem lah..
sorry to Alvin and LaoMa...
Lol.
i sibei boring type of person that's why..
and if i go crazy and damn enthu..no one will actually join me de lor..
=.=
what the hell...=.=
ZZzzZzzzZzZzZ
sian sian sian sian..
on the bus very emo lor..
well..todae Alvin joined us for lunch at the hawker centre..
(:
nice one Alvin.
and he eats damn damn fast.
w000h000..
i've got a person who eats faster than me..
O.O
and laoma requested for a challenge who eats the fastest at first de lor...
in the end,she was still the slowest..
Lol.
but got great improvement..
good good..
Lol.
after we eat.. we all zao le..

go home then i blogged here.
I gg bathe damn fast then i go watch "Princess Hours"
I SERIOUSLY LOVEEE THAT DRAMA LIKE BLOODY HELL..
AWWW MIENN!!
ESP THAT CROWN PRINCE..
HE'S SERIOUSLY DAMNNN SHUAIIII LARHH..
and the story like so damn ROMANTICC
ARHHAHAHHAHAHAHA :X
so cooll!!!
Lols.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERENCE!!!!



Time Out : 5.52PM 25 FEb 2009 LolLol54321Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment